Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Tried them on for the first time and I'm pleasantly surprised how comfortable they are. They didn't have any hotspots that I had felt on the IV and V. A thicker and more conventional tongue they would be much better. Now I'm more impatient for the PT. :smh:

with how productive KD has grown to be in various areas of the game I don't see how my man never gets ankle injuries. so skinny, tall, and long with those super low cut kicks. pause all that. but yea I just don't see it. Lebron is like 300 pounds of muscle and his kicks have high ankle support so I understand. KD I don't.

Last edited:
I have 2 seperate orders from eastbay. I got 2 order confirmations but only 1 shipping confirmation, so far. Kinda weird?!?!

got shipping notification for my n7s on Saturday night from NDC. but when i track all that it says is that a shipping label has been created and no other activity. i live in NYC btw.

Last edited:
wore my "people's champs" for the first time and i got more complements and "what are those" or "where did you get those" comments then any other shoe in recent memory

quick questions for those who did the phone order for the N7s, do they charge you shipping or is it free like NDC

Back
Top Bottom