Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Still on the hunt for an 11.5 Christmas. All the overseas sites I've checked with ample stock don't carry half sizes after 11, smh

Last edited:
Just got told that size 11 was the biggest size that came to Korea in both KD and Kobe Xmas shoes...LAME!
Yea man, it was strange because they usually go upto at least 12... I'm a 11 and I barely get by here... funny thing is, the Christmas KDs were available in big sizes on nikestore (Korea) but they were first ones sold out

Like i stated several pages back.... VI's are downhill from here (excluding aunt pearls). Lots of $$ saved for me.

I missed out on the oregon foams today because I bought the damn christmas kd vi's. Had them in cart, but funds wouldn't allow since I bought the KD's. I'm about to just return them now. lol

Like i stated several pages back.... VI's are downhill from here (excluding aunt pearls). Lots of $$ saved for me.

Same here..I have the main colorways I wanted..I may pick up the KD Christmas eventually but I don't know..I do want the "Door Hoops/Energy/Nerfs" but I won't go all out for them..

waiting for my confirmation on the christmas KDs from both ruvilla and citygear still
nerd.gif
you haven't received confirmation yet or just shipping? 

I got them from Villa and was charged immediately and got confirmation. I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation though.

Back
Top Bottom