Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sports Authority Black/Volts being delivered Friday.Can't wait
smile.gif

Got my energies. No problem with the cop, there was like 8 people in line.

1 dude was there for the 3labs :x

He was SO disappointed they didn't get them. It was comedy for real. Making a scene and everything. :lol:

Got my energies. No problem with the cop, there was like 8 people in line.

1 dude was there for the 3labs :x

He was SO disappointed they didn't get them. It was comedy for real. Making a scene and everything. :lol:
Lmfao how you gonna line up for a shoe the store didn't even get? Dude didn't call first or nothing? Ha ha ha

Villa canceled my order on the Xmas :frown: I had to email them to get it out of em.

Last edited:
Lmfao how you gonna line up for a shoe the store didn't even get? Dude didn't call first or nothing? Ha ha ha

Obviously not. He was so obnoxious man it was truly stupid. He made a fool of himself. So he was like "well what y'all got? KDs? Ok I'll take them" and then they're asking for cash or card and he's like "it don't matter either way baby whichever is easier for you" :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm not going to be surprised when guys start hyping those Aunt Pearls up, they truly look like a shoe for a female, which is why I want them. :D

Obviously not. He was so obnoxious man it was truly stupid. He made a fool of himself. So he was like "well what y'all got? KDs? Ok I'll take them" and then they're asking for cash or card and he's like "it don't matter either way baby whichever is easier for you" :smh: :smh: :smh:
I know the type of person you speak of. Mad annoying. Smh

Villa canceled my order on the Xmas
frown.gif
I had to email them to get it out of em.
Same. I emailed them yesterday and asked when my order would ship, they said mid week and then got an email today saying they had to cancel my order. Think city gear may still have them. Check a few pages back for the link.

Back
Top Bottom