Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i've ordered from End and Size and they were shipped amazingly fast, Hanon is really slacking, at least respond to my email and let me know the deal

I've been patient ordering from euro sites so I wouldn't aggrivate them or make them deter from dealing with US customers. I know its a great tool to pick up some releases so I tend to be more patient and understanding with euro sites but six days no response or shipped yet is just not acceptable, especially when other people who ordered have gotten shipping info

i'll leave it at that, don't want to derail the thread, if anyone else who ordered from Hanon gets a response or shipping info please PM me or just drop a message in the thread

feeling these, hope i dont strike out

kd-6-liger-ebay.jpg

Hanon have my shipping info the other day. My package is at NY. Someone said check your junk folder but mine was in the regular inbox.

I didn't try switching out the laces on the Illusions yet. One time I unlaced another pair it was the biggest pain in the *** to get the laces back in.

I didn't try switching out the laces on the Illusions yet. One time I unlaced another pair it was the biggest pain in the *** to get the laces back in.
yea the plastic came off my away 2 lace when i pulled them out to relace........know u may know, u know the meaning behind the ligers???

yea the plastic came off my away 2 lace when i pulled them out to relace........know u may know, u know the meaning behind the ligers???
No sir I do not know if they have a backstory or anything. I think they're just a fun/colorful design that Nike came up with.

I'm keeping the black laces on there. Use the 3m laces on the PT or another shoe. Swapping the laces is fairly easy. I push the lace tip down onto the upper, then lift up on the Flywire cable with my fingers or a pointy object.

I'm keeping the black laces on there. Use the 3m laces on the PT or another shoe. Swapping the laces is fairly easy. I push the lace tip down onto the upper, then lift up on the Flywire cable with my fingers or a pointy object.
yeah, i'm thinking the shoe all ready has enough going on, so i should just leave then black laces in..  

i ended up getting a pair of ASGs for my girl from my local hoh (didnt even know they came in kids) but she was hyped over the 3m laces and took them out saturday no problem....they came in the regular kd box with the 3m laces tho

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. My step son is 9 so needless to say hes a little indecisive about stuff and its usally impossible to make a conscious decision. He never told me he wanted the KD ASG until they were on my feet. Now I'm looking for a 7y but refuse to pay $160 for some kids shoes. Anyone point me in the right direction? I know some retailer has to have stock left. The resellers couldnt have gotten ALL the GS pairs. :smh:

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. My step son is 9 so needless to say hes a little indecisive about stuff and its usally impossible to make a conscious decision. He never told me he wanted the KD ASG until they were on my feet. Now I'm looking for a 7y but refuse to pay $160 for some kids shoes. Anyone point me in the right direction? I know some retailer has to have stock left. The resellers couldnt have gotten ALL the GS pairs. :smh:

Ask @nikesupport on twitter if they can locate a pair for you for phone order. There's gotta still be gs pairs out there.

Back
Top Bottom