Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So I have come around on this model and will search for the BHMs, DCs, and N7s.

The ASG are the only ones I own and they made me change my opinion on these.

Tried switching laces but its a ***** to take them out and then relacing them again.

AP's are hyped limited and peeps getting on board the train, lemme see your tickets please
nerd.gif
I remember when Aunt Pearls sat for days on all the EU sites, so much regret 
mean.gif

My homie in nc supposed to enter the raffle on monday for me on the ap's. I hope pick my mans name because thats my only hope right about now [emoji]128529[/emoji]

:x Whining about what another grown man likes isn't a good look either @lamdavidcha

Whining and having an opinion are very different concepts kind sir. Wear what you like; even if my grandma would look proper in the same kicks. I'm just sayin. Kids come up with the most predictable/non-original comebacks when someone has an opposing opinion-I'm not worried about what another man wears, but I do have a right to voice my thoughts. Cheers and sorry if I ruffled ur feathers!!(sincerely)

IMO top kd vi
Illusions
SPs
Gums
Homes

Worst kdvi: Aunt Pearls, preheat, PT

High School Special EducationTeacher

I haven't been able to get all of the durants

Thats great that u do that.
Always wondered how u could buy almost every single release.
I remember ur group shot of the 5s and thinking "damn now thats a collection."

Thank you Nike for changing the release time. Not that an afternoon release increases my chances but if/when I strike out I won't lose sleep. 5am releases are painful on the west coast.

LOL...I love how the ignorance come out when it pertains to guys wearing pink still in the year 2014

If this was a shot at me ; THE PINK is not an issue my friend. I got the KDIV AP on RD(check my pics/comments in the archived kd IV thread), bc those were hawt hawt hawt-and ALSO mostly pink BTW. I also have the Kay Yow kobe VI-SOOOOOOOOOOO PINK ISNT AN ISSUE BUDDY-it's the flower graphics!!!!!!

The pink flower print makes the KDVI AP VERY grandma-swag(IN MY OPINION). Anyone who denies the APVI has granny swag are just lying to themselves. Someone earlier mentioned that the APVI would be strictly for collection purpose; I TOTALLLLY GET THAT, as I have shoes in my collection that i'd never wear. On the other hand those floral EXTs are pretty sweet.

General Assumptions are ignorant!!!@poohdini816

Must get the Aunt Pearls. I'll be happy with those, the BHM, and the ASG...Tempted to get a pair of DC's for ball. Wish they fit Finish Line..

Pissed im FORCED to miss out on AP's... Well i guess once i get my ASG's in, those will be my last VI's for a while.

#OhWell

$$$ saved

Back
Top Bottom