Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
- Also not trying to get into an opinion argument but I have the Aunt Pearl V's and I thought they are extremely underrated.. Incredible shoe in person.. Brought them out for an intramural basketball game felt :smokin .

I've read April 19th for the Floral EXT's.. sorry if this has already been squashed/asked but is this not true? Big fan of them. Thanks for any help.

My local HoH started doing signups for the Ligers yesterday (as well as the AP's). Not too many signed up for the Liger's but the AP's were gone quickly :frown:.

- Also not trying to get into an opinion argument but I have the Aunt Pearl V's and I thought they are extremely underrated.. Incredible shoe in person.. Brought them out for an intramural basketball game felt :smokin .

I've read April 19th for the Floral EXT's.. sorry if this has already been squashed/asked but is this not true? Big fan of them. Thanks for any help.

I've been searching endlessly and have yet to find anything on the florals, where did you hear April?

i just checked it i cant stand my hoh, my location never shows up there and when you call them the line is always busy and they do tickets the sunday before the shoes come out, i just checked the site for the ligers in my area and my location  and aint nothing pop up, ima just check with champs thats where i usually go for gen releases

Toddler sizes are $48. Preschools are $67. GS are $99. I'm not sure what the baby sizes are. They have been on discount before.

Yeah I know wish they were $48 men sizes. I would even take $99 for men sizes.
The good ol KD IV days were lovely with the price (and when arguably the best KD)

Toddler sizes are $48. Preschools are $67. GS are $99. I'm not sure what the baby sizes are. They have been on discount before.

Yeah I know wish they were $48 men sizes. I would even take $99 for men sizes.

yeah way too familiar with grade school prices... my son has BHM, Aways, Meteorology, All Stars, PB&J, Xmas, Energies, Seat pleasants, and the wife has rugrats

Just looking around the FTL launch locator I don't see anywhere listed with a raffle so they should be FCFS. But maybe they are doing them in some places.

Just checked the Launch Locator for the DMV area for the Ligers and it looks like only HOH are getting them. They didn't have the ticket procedures for them though which, leads me to believe that these aren't on the level of being limited as the BHM, Christmas, or ASG; BUT, they do seem like Meteorology-like limited.

Last edited:
^ black laces work well on those 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Eastbay says they will have the AP's in GS only, for anyone interested. Friday morning normal release time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom