Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Was off guard by the captcha so missed out. Not sure if I wanted to give nike my money after the restock fiasco . Congrats to all that copped!

nike had me clickin on tons of images went through 4 rounds of clickin 4 images and got screwed....smfh

copped the jb x sb but struck out on these....im confused....
quite the opposite for me got both ajko and floral but not those 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Did the whole thing on NDC with the new verification thing. Waited in line for a few and then clicked checkout when the popup said said i got my pair but when i did nothing was in my cart, However, the homepage says i have one item in my cart but when i click on my cart its empty....

the new system really seem to help a lot of members on here, I'm glad.

I copped the florals for my sister-in-law. No wait in line or anything. Clicked the link, clicked the images, instant add to cart. MrRebates and checked out
smokin.gif

No AJ1 KO or AJ1xSB for me though lol, barely tried but i did try AFTER i checked out the KD's to be safe i didn't get cart jacked on them

struck out on both 1s and florals. I feel that the image clicking is bad for my slow work computer. I was able to get releases before this though.

my cart crashed on ndc, when i open a new tab my cart is empty, but i still have the original tab open, what should i do ? PLEASE HELP

9.5 anyone? I'm still in line :frown:   First time using this new sys and never gotten a chance to get any releases online with retail prices..

Last edited:
I got a size 14 as well. I had to wait like 10 minutes in line though after clicking on 3 images. I got scared past 5 mins because usually that means for me i aint coppin.

Back
Top Bottom