Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't even think the bunnies are that noticeable unless people stop for a minute to stare. It looks pretty inconspicuous at a distance

Nike's new marketing for KD: "KD GOT HOPS!"
Nike - "Every Easter sunday as a kid, KD used to eat Atomic Mango colored PEEPS and chocolate bunnies wrapped in Light Lucid Green tinfoil. It gave him the fuel that he needed to shoot the lights out during his AAU days. The KD VI Easter's drop at 3:09am Australian time to commemorate his love for the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin. These shoes are releasing TLO" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nike - "Every Easter sunday as a kid, KD used to eat Atomic Mango colored PEEPS and chocolate bunnies wrapped in Light Lucid Green tinfoil. It gave him the fuel that he needed to shoot the lights out during his AAU days. The KD VI Easter's drop at 3:09am Australian time to commemorate his love for the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin. These shoes are releasing TLO" :rofl:  
Okay nike can quit with the marketing campaigns, the shoes would still sell [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike - "Every Easter sunday as a kid, KD used to eat Atomic Mango colored PEEPS and chocolate bunnies wrapped in Light Lucid Green tinfoil. It gave him the fuel that he needed to shoot the lights out during his AAU days. The KD VI Easter's drop at 3:09am Australian time to commemorate his love for the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin. These shoes are releasing TLO" 
roll.gif

Are you some sort of professional quote maker?

im bout kd 6'd out tho after more info on the wtkd 6 that should wrap them up im ready to see what the 7s lookin like, 6s went way more stupid wit colorways then the 5s or 4s

You think this would be a fair trade.

I got Kobe 8 All Star DS trading for KD VI Illusion. You think the dude should throw in another $100?
Not fair for you IMO  .. tell em throw in alil something but just for illusion straight up i wouldnt do

How long do these 6's take to break in?

Wore my ASG for 3 hours and they started to kill my Metatarsal joint! My feet aren't even Wide, or Flat. 
mean.gif

Nike - "Every Easter sunday as a kid, KD used to eat Atomic Mango colored PEEPS and chocolate bunnies wrapped in Light Lucid Green tinfoil. It gave him the fuel that he needed to shoot the lights out during his AAU days. The KD VI Easter's drop at 3:09am Australian time to commemorate his love for the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin. These shoes are releasing TLO" :rofl:  

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Tried to stock locate the DC's in a sz 13 at footlocker today. Said they're all gone. I don't know why I waited so long for these!

Tried to stock locate the DC's in a sz 13 at footlocker today. Said they're all gone. I don't know why I waited so long for these!
I honestly thought they'd sit. I didn't realize they were a FTL exclusive until I went into Champs the other day...Lucked out and got em on NDC.

I honestly thought they'd sit. I didn't realize they were a FTL exclusive until I went into Champs the other day...Lucked out and got em on NDC.

Yea saw them on NDC with a sz 13 available and waited a day too late to pull the trigger. Been beating myself up over it all week.

Back
Top Bottom