Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Added to cart on FNL with ease, then i get stuck trying to checkout smh. 

FNL always works flawless until its a release day then they want to reject EVERY Form of PAYMENT you try.

Cart jacked on finishline. Didnt even wanna risk it anyway, they do bad business. Cant be worrying about my order and money being tied up. These aint that important to me. Still got plenty of sites left
Money being tied up? Is having like $160-$170 tied up for a couple of days that big of a deal? Maybe you shouldn't be buying kicks then.

Tip for FNL guys, use MasterCard or Visa CC...paypal and AMEX gives you the errors. At least in my book. I haven't been able to cop in months from them using my amex/pp. Today I decided to give my other cards a try and went through right away.

Soooo, I got an email from paypal 5min after saying i sent payment through to Finishline. No official confirmation email from Finishline, what y'all think? Not out of the woods yet.

Got through on finishline and received the confirmation email. The weird thing is the email keeps disappearing and getting sent to my trash folder in my gmail. I'm guessing order status will be cancelled? Has anyone experienced that.

Back
Top Bottom