Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wow, salty because my KUSA order did not ship today. Anyone else in the same boat and still waiting for shipping confirmation?

Done with the VI. Got every colorway I wanted. May get the Gold Elites if I can find them really cheap, but if not I think this is plenty.

View media item 1030274

Can we get some close up pics of your id pair? I didn't look at the id's much this year but I wish I wouldn't have missed when they had that logo available for the tongue I'm loving it. Great Job

Can we get some close up pics of your id pair? I didn't look at the id's much this year but I wish I wouldn't have missed when they had that logo available for the tongue I'm loving it. Great Job

The ID options are still up he added a custom patch to it.

My WTKD 6 shipped from nike.com. JUst got the email. Planning on doing a kd 6 ID or a lebron 11 ID. I am not sure what to get.

Damn, whats ironic is that my Kicks USA order is arriving today. And a ton of dudes have yet to get their pairs in from any site.

Now that we are done with the KD VI model, I figured id throw out a pic of my collection. Its been fun this past year, but all good things must come to a end. Im off to the KD VII's now. Here's to you KD VI! *Stands to feet and starts a sloe clap*

that broncos custom is nice! only bad thing about it is its the broncos, go KC!

Really hoping FTL fambs sites start shipping soon smh...how hard is it for a multi billion dollar company to ship to another MAJOR retailer on time lol. I'm actually looking forward to balling in these/making em beaters

Back
Top Bottom