Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Sorry to hear that fellas. What time did you guys get through? I feel very fortunate that my order was successful after hearing this news.
i finally got through at exactly 220 pm saturday, that is when I got the email order confirmation.  I think they went live on the site around 130 or so.  I also believe they tweeted that they sold out way after 220 so thats why im confused as to why mine got cancelled.  I mean i guess it doesn't matter if they oversold they oversold.  I've been going back and forth with customer service... in a nice way, not getting mean cause that never gets you anywhere...plus i know it aint going to change anything regardless.  oh well... whatever.. on to the next.  I've had 2 orders confirmed and cancelled on me this year.  DB Foams on the nike restock and these.... what a let down.... smh

Now that we are done with the KD VI model, I figured id throw out a pic of my collection. Its been fun this past year, but all good things must come to a end. Im off to the KD VII's now. Here's to you KD VI! *Stands to feet and starts a sloe clap*

that broncos custom is nice! only bad thing about it is its the broncos, go KC!

lol! I get that a lot here in KC.

i finally got through at exactly 220 pm saturday, that is when I got the email order confirmation.  I think they went live on the site around 130 or so.  I also believe they tweeted that they sold out way after 220 so thats why im confused as to why mine got cancelled.  I mean i guess it doesn't matter if they oversold they oversold.  I've been going back and forth with customer service... in a nice way, not getting mean cause that never gets you anywhere...plus i know it aint going to change anything regardless.  oh well... whatever.. on to the next.  I've had 2 orders confirmed and cancelled on me this year.  DB Foams on the nike restock and these.... what a let down.... smh

I got through at 2:38 EST. Oh well, it happens and I am not even that disappointed.
Strange I got through at 3:25 EST 2:25 CST. I copped a size 12. Maybe other sizes sold faster.

Last edited:
g4j1Ilt.jpg

So basically next week they should know who is getting what. There's a possibility of still available pair due to inpatients or not know how much they are really getting.
That is correct, most of the time they get more pairs than they sold and then they randomly put them on the site but I would call as soon as the first person says they got a shipping confirmation if you want to place a phone order.

The best two kicks of the "what the" series, IMO, are the Kobe 7 and KD 6. They're the only two I'd cop. Not a fan of any of the others, not even the dunks. I must say though, Kobe 8s and Lebron Xs look much better in person than in pics.

Dont they get a tracking number or something that tells them an estimated time frame or is it different in this situation.

Wow, I'm happy for you man. You're very lucky. I'm really surprised no once cancelled it just to be a ****. Be more careful next time! :rofl:

4bdd7d495e0ab079f181692e9dd180d2_crop_north.jpg

:lol: Thanks man, as soon as I hit "submit' I was like 'oh shh' - edited it really quick but it was too late, NT was on it :lol: .

Yeah def. not posting that shh no more, but appreciate the kind words. :pimp:

Why would they not have the shoes before selling them?  Wouldn't you want a product in stock before selling them to the general public?  Is it Nike that doesn't get them the shoes in time?

Got my pair from citygear as well, very happy, also got a pair from euro release in hand, and another pair from eastbay for my family friend. Eastbay said the same about how the shipping got delayed. Hopefully nike comes thru and gives them their inventory for the wtkd lol. Just sad that they are selling shoes when they don't even have them in hand smh. But in all honesty I like EastBay they are very fair and a nice company. They should legit upgrade and give discounts since we gotta wait so long lol.

EastBay come thru for my friend aha. I spent my whole sat just for him aha. Got my pair and his aha. They are super nice in person and I love how the tongue glows in the dark. My euro pair from kickz glowed it was pretty sick. and believe it or not the sole on the left shoe of the what the kds are taken from the supreme DC colorway! Straight FUEGO!!!
nthat.gif

!

EastBay come thru for my friend aha. I spent my whole sat just for him aha. Got my pair and his aha. They are super nice in person and I love how the tongue glows in the dark. My euro pair from kickz glowed it was pretty sick. and believe it or not the sole on the left shoe of the what the kds are taken from the supreme DC colorway! Straight FUEGO!!!
nthat.gif

!
You might be the only one that just found that out, and youre a great friend

I finally figured out where NYC 66 colorway was and where the Texas. The texas is the swoosh with the splatters/speckels and nyc66 is the inside.

The orange swoosh on the left shoe with the splatter is from the Blue Crabs. Is that the one you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom