Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

could be the driver but could also be someone else like a neighbor or someone who saw the package get left there

damn man sorry
Could be the driver and Na my neighbors mad cool knew them since I was born (18 BTW) and well the other point is that i didnt hear any truck or hear my doorbell ring.  I called UPS and they said they would send the driver back to "wear he put the package" but he didnt show up...

who are these people ? 
laugh.gif
  jk

Call UPS first and explain what happened. The package needs to be signed for, so maybe he'll try again tomorrow. If someone really stole them then that really sucks man. Hopefully you get your money back/find the package. Never understood why they would leave a package at the front door, that's basically asking to be stolen.
Yea I called them and they would send the driver back but he hasnt and the package says shipped already. And hopefully I get my money back and yea they always leave it outside my door and not even between my doors which is ******ed...

I usually wait by the door around the time the UPS truck is supposed to come for my package to show up if I'm at home. I did that with the ASG VI's, I wasn't taking any chances.

I usually wait by the door around the time the UPS truck is supposed to come for my package to show up if I'm at home. I did that with the ASG VI's, I wasn't taking any chances.
Yea I was planning too but they shipped mad early at 11:57 they normally deliver between 1:45-2:30 which is mad sus

Last edited:

S/O to the UPS man that stole my package :frown: Very depressing day sigh.  Bought from NDC and magically it says delivered but didnt show up.
If it was your regular driver, you can ask him/her next time. I live in NYC and most of my UPS packages are delivered by the same couple of drivers. I even see one of them in the neighborhood on their off days so I can rest easy that they wouldn't mess with the packages. 

My modest collection, missed out on the Meterologies, PB&J and N7, going to go back and find them on Feebay 
frown.gif
. But I think i finished strong in the back end haha. Really like this shoe.

Last edited:
Bought 1 pair of KD 6 (Christmas) and took them back. 

CW's were nice, just couldn't get with the shoe.

Hope the 7's are better in hand.

NDC pair arrived today during a storm.   NDC waited 23 minutes in line and took another 10 to battle the check out errors.  Somehow won the RSVP too, which Nike made a mess of too with a slow moving line going around the corner.

Kobe's were from a simpler time 2 years ago.  No hype, bots or greed.   Just go on Nike and add to cart manually.

anyone know when those fragment design x kd vi are releasing? i need them joints

Aight keep ya updated
Dam I cant be more thankful because this UPS driver shipped them to another house.  I live on 193rd street and they delivered to a house on 196th street and the family just came by to say this package is for you? So thankful right now.  Thanks all for helping me out :D
Reading through the thread, I was just about to suggest that Ups goofed and delivered to teh wrong addy

Good to see there are good ppl out there that respects ppls property and returned them to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom