Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

If the kd9 has already been announced and it's rumored to be $150, why not just slash the price of the 8s that are slated to be released until the release of the 9s? It's stupid for them to continue rolling out for $180 USD retail just to sit and be discounted when maybe they'll have better success released at $150 or $140. There's a reason those price things on Nike boxes are perforated to allow easy removal. I think now would be a good time.

Last edited:

"i don't get it" should be the official slogan of the kd8 if we keeping it 100 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
laugh.gif

With the 8s, they just didn't execute the CWs very well. It's honestly not a bad shoe. CWs can really make the shoe. I was just thinking about this because i'm wearing my WTKD 6. The 6 is a pretty terrible, all plastic, uncomfortable shoe with a paper flimsy tongue. But the CWs on this model are excellent. I have a pair of KD8s and the silhouette isn't that bad and its way more comfortable. Its just too bad that all the designs for this shoe weren't that great and on top of it they came at such a high price point.

Yea I've made the same realization on the kd6 like lol shame on Nike for giving us plastic glued to a sole and charging us all that

^^ haha yea must be one of the cheapest shoes they have ever made

That reminds me.....is there any sort of news on a WTK8? Maybe that could be a saving grace for this model. The 6 and 7 were made beautifully

I left the kd6 alone. I can play in air max and I can play in lows but my ankles aren't about that low and air max on the same shoe life.
As for price vs materials on those. That was straight banditry

With the 8s, they just didn't execute the CWs very well. It's honestly not a bad shoe. CWs can really make the shoe. I was just thinking about this because i'm wearing my WTKD 6. The 6 is a pretty terrible, all plastic, uncomfortable shoe with a paper flimsy tongue. But the CWs on this model are excellent. I have a pair of KD8s and the silhouette isn't that bad and its way more comfortable. Its just too bad that all the designs for this shoe weren't that great and on top of it they came at such a high price point.
I was on the hunt for a pair of 6's, but not anymore. 
laugh.gif

Regarding the 8's, the shoe doesn't look good to me in person. It's just very underwhelming. 

Back
Top Bottom