Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I wouldn't say it was a lazy design i think it was Chang thinking he is a genius and thinking a little bit too "out of the box". The best feature on the 8 was the Cushion/soles and that Sabretooth heel counter, which is pretty lazy ala "KD has a Sabretooth Tiger tattoo so lets put that jnto the shoe". That be like adidas putting a beard on Harden's signature shoe..or a Kyrie 2 Velevt Cake colorway becuase he likes to eat Velvet Cake....oh wait.

I wouldn't say it was a lazy design i think it was Chang thinking he is a genius and thinking a little bit too "out of the box". The best feature on the 8 was the Cushion/soles and that Sabretooth heel counter, which is pretty lazy ala "KD has a Sabretooth Tiger tattoo so lets put that jnto the shoe". That be like adidas putting a beard on Harden's signature shoe..or a Kyrie 2 Velevt Cake colorway becuase he likes to eat Velvet Cake....oh wait.

What about the Tinker designed Kobe 11...because they both like sharks?

Imagine the design meeting they had prior.."you like red? Me too! (High 5) you like cars? Me too! (High 5) you like girls?...damn."
roll.gif

Without a doubt worst KD of all time. That honor used to belong to the 5. The thing is Nike showed they could make some great colorways with this model but they ended up being PE's or samples. And this shoe was one of the few times where it looks better in images than it does in person IMO. 

5 was pretty ugly.
I vote 6 as the worst tho.

Those joints were plastic bananas and nike made away like scoundrels for the price they cost vs actual tech/materials.
Straight villiany

5 was pretty ugly.
I vote 6 as the worst tho.

Those joints were plastic bananas and nike made away like scoundrels for the price they cost vs actual tech/materials.
Straight villiany

funny, kd6 is one of my favourite shoes of all time. them and lebron x killed my lifelong obsession with jays (got rid of every retro i had).

so ready for these, glad nike didn't disappoint me with a floral ext, red laces are going be nice in these, Sat can't come fast enough, looks like i'll end up with 2prs of KD8

Are these limited or something? Every single one of the KD8's has hit the clearance rack or outlets. Why pay full retail when with a little patience you can get the discount. Aunt Pearl's are in every Foot Locker for $99.99

so ready for these, glad nike didn't disappoint me with a floral ext, red laces are going be nice in these, Sat can't come fast enough, looks like i'll end up with 2prs of KD8
Are these limited or something? Every single one of the KD8's has hit the clearance rack or outlets. Why pay full retail when with a little patience you can get the discount. Aunt Pearl's are in every Foot Locker for $99.99
true but i'm going overseas in June so I can't wait to long bcuz wifey won't go to the store and get them

Cherry Blossoms came in, best 8 by far. Its a shame they were an asia exclusive, no regrets on the cop though
Picked up the red velvet Kyrie's simply because the colors are close.

I still want these, but that shipping
sick.gif
 How long did it take for them to arrive?

Picked up the red velvet Kyrie's simply because the colors are close.

I still want these, but that shipping:x  How long did it take for them to arrive?

Yeah i just de ided to eat it, what ever haha. Took just about 2 weeks to get here. Ordered sunday the 24th

If someone can explain how that plastic lace loop/support wing wont just cut my ankles raw, id love to hear it.

I dont know about yall but I just need as many razor sharp plastic edges at flex points as possible.

The clear problem with leo chang and even tinker is that they never hooped and destroyed enough footwear to throw away horrible ideas.
They try and make a bad idea work, to look genius.

06/18
KD 8 SE "WHAT THE"
MULTI COLOR/MULTI COLOR
845896-999

Via Baltsneakershow

may be the only pair I cop. I have the What the 6 and 7 so the 8 is a must

Last edited:
06/18
KD 8 SE "WHAT THE"
MULTI COLOR/MULTI COLOR
845896-999

Via Baltsneakershow

may be the only pair I cop. I have the What the 6 and 7 so the 8 is a must
still mad I can't find a pair of what the KD7s in my size. My favorite KD model but the only pair I can find is for $700 on feebay 

still mad I can't find a pair of what the KD7s in my size. My favorite KD model but the only pair I can find is for $700 on feebay 

The 7's go for $700 now? What size are you?

unless you mean the 5's

The 7's go for $700 now? What size are you?

15 I never found anywhere online with a 15 on release day. Most sizes can be had for $250 or less but I literally have only seen one 15 and that was for $750 on eBay messaged dude but he knew he had a rare size

WTKD's have been pretty good in the past (other than the 5 which was pretty weak). I'm not holding my breath that the 8's will be good, but maybe I'll be surprised. It's my last shot at owning an 8. 
laugh.gif

Just scooped the aunt pearls for $80. Feel like the 5s though :smh:
Gotta keep my ap collection up, only missing the ivs

Back
Top Bottom