Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Originally I said I was in for 2 to 4 pairs. But after seeing this shoe in person a few times it'll be a stretch if I honestly get one pair.

wore my fourth of julys the first weekend I got them, and have had no desire to wear them since

Not sure if there were any interest of this colorway of the KD Trey 5 III or the model in general. They are available with 20% off with code: back2school.
749377-536_purple_nike_kd_trey_5_iii_sneaker_lp1.jpg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-kd-trey-5-iii-sneaker/749377-536?color=Purple

I spotted Jarrett Jack, Zach Lavine and Wilson Chandler wear the VII's. That's not much though. Chandler had a dope PE colorway.
eek.gif
 I always wished that there was a yellow option for the ID's. Did I completely miss that? Wilson chandler getting PE's would be mad random 

wore my fourth of julys the first weekend I got them, and have had no desire to wear them since

Definitely think the USA kd8s are the most lackluster of the colorways released so far. Idk what it is but the shoe just doesn't flow for me. I like the hunts hill sunrise as dull as they are more than USAs.. copped sunrise along with the V8s already and will cop suits and hunts hill nights soon. got them off to the side at my store waitin on me lol

Last edited:
I actually like the USAs. Them and the V8s are the only KD8s I like so far.

Last edited:
If I had to rank the first 5 colorways, I guess it would go

1. USA

2. Hunts Hill Night

3. Suit

4. V8

5. Hunts Hill Sunrise

Last edited:
Anyone else went half size down on these?

I did. They fit and feel better.

Heck no. You're bout to kill your feet if you did that. I would def stay away from these shoes. I had to take insoles out and could still feel the flywire unlaced. Leo Chang have better made a force field custom pe for KD if he wants to play this season. I bought these for $130 and thinking about selling or sending these back to Nike.

Yea I would definitely stay true to my size or even half size up. there's no way I could size down in these. Maybe if I wanted a jones fracture

Looking for that good price on the Hunts Hill Night. I like the 8's a lot i don't understand the hate on these at all, they are comfy as hell after wearing them about 3 or 4 times.

Im very meh about this model, largely due to the stupid looking bubble on the front midsole area but the Hunt's Hill colorway is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom