Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

forget OKC i wanna see TX
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ shoe has lots of significance, but man it is ugly.

I do miss that price point though.

I regret buying these now. After about 4 wears I cant even walk two steps without pain anymore cause of the flywire cutting into my big toe joint. Left one is fine but the right shoe...... I dont even know how KD plans to play in em, seeing as I only wore em casually. The only solution I see is cutting the flywire but then Im gonna have to go wihout the second loophole for laces.
Dammit!

Last edited:
I regret buying these now. After about 4 wears I cant wear tem anymore cause od the pain the flywire causes on my right sho right on the big toe joint. I dont even know how KD plans to play in em, seeing as I only wore em casually.
Dammit!

How shoes fit and feel aren't universal. Why I never understand questions about how shoes fit or perform.

This is one of the worst sigs of all time so far. Still waiting for that colorway that will have me thinking must cop.

I regret buying these now. After about 4 wears I cant even walk two steps without pain anymore cause of the flywire cutting into my big toe joint. Left one is fine but the right shoe...... I dont even know how KD plans to play in em, seeing as I only wore em casually. The only solution I see is cutting the flywire but then Im gonna have to go wihout the second loophole for laces.
Dammit!

Similar issue. The flywire on the outer part of my shoe was giving me a "sticks rubbing together" motion.

Back
Top Bottom