Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I have one pair of the 8's, in the V8 colourway.
£115 here in the UK and for what you get that's a massive amount for a shoe.
BUT iv recently found the USA pair for £69.99.
So I am tempted to buy them, but just can't make my mind up as I still think the USA pair is one of the worst so far & the fly wire on right shoe kills my little toe. (Kyrie 1 still my fav shoe at the moment).
Would much prefer the Suits or Opening Nights for that price.

Any info on the N7s?? I see on FTL launch locator they're set to release on 11/7 but can't find any info on them

Any info on the N7s?? I see on FTL launch locator they're set to release on 11/7 but can't find any info on them

I've seen the rest of the collection but not the KD 8.

The Hyperdunk/Pegasus are a Maroon with a light blue light green and crimson color
Hyperfr3sh is a black with stars on upper and GITD swoosh
Thea is a red/maroon and blue comb.

I would assume kd would be a maroon

The black one's he's wearing tonight are the best color way I've seen yet. Wonder if they will release?

Really like the Texas pair this year, especially since they've actually got burnt orange. Nike better not do us dirty again and release a garbage colorway and try to sell it as a Texas shoe like they've done the last two years.

Last edited:
Texas pair is really clean. I hope Nike doesn't do what they did with the 6 and give us an awful Texas shoe.

roll.gif

They need to drop a navy blue & white colorway to go with the KD jersey I just bought.  Can't wait to see what the Christmas & BHM pairs look like.

Guess I need to hit up academy to see what size KD8 i wear. 

4- was 10

5- was 9.5

6- was 9.5

7- was 10

Back
Top Bottom