Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Might pick up on disco to continue my BHM collection. Would be surprised to see them fly off the shelves.
only if someone throws them
tongue.gif

KD 8s on NDC clearance with code "BESTYOU" gets another 25% off. Code is good until the 4th, I think.

- V8, Hunt's Hill Day and Night, and Suits are $109

- Easy Euro, Aways, Vinary are $116

NDC has been doing fake sellouts on KD 8s too. They tried it on the Opening Nights and in the past few days they've done it with the N7s in popular sizes. EXTs as well.

N7s are pure fire. And IMO the Easy Euro and Hunt's Hill Night look great on feet.

Looking at every single colorway, the only truly horrendous KD8s are the PG County. The Vinary is pretty awful, and the Suits would have been amazing if they had used his actual suit color from the MVP ceremony. His suit wasn't bright purple.

It's just NOT a $180 shoe, period. Nike seriously missed the mark with that price point and it's an instant turn-off for consumers. They want to start recouping some of that $300 million, but you don't start by jacking the price $30 for an inferior model.

The n7s are tolerable......otherwise every other colorway sucks...of course its my opinion but the store shelves speak for themselves

Hopefully we see some good colorways too.  Everyone has been complaining about them (and again, I can't argue because there aren't too many great ones)....I just had to grab the all red pair because I'm a sucker for red shoes.  

On foot/on court I like the n7s too....just not for 200.  The only other pair that I like were the all red pair, and like you said the shelves speak for themselves because I was able to grab that pair on sale plus 20% off. Haha.  This shoe is for a basketball player, not a shoe collector.  You might as well throw it up there with a hyperdurnk.  

On foot/on court I like the n7s too....just not for 200.  The only other pair that I like were the all red pair, and like you said the shelves speak for themselves because I was able to grab that pair on sale plus 20% off. Haha.  This shoe is for a basketball player, not a shoe collector.  You might as well throw it up there with a hyperdurnk.  
Don't tell me that.  I have a pair of Hyperdunk 2014s that I use for running errands because their court performance was horrible. 
laugh.gif

Hahaha.  My bad...you're absolutely right.  The Hyperdunk line is inconsistent and the '15 is bad I heard as well.  How about I replace hyperdunk with hyperrev??? lol. 

Hahaha.  My bad...you're absolutely right.  The Hyperdunk line is inconsistent and the '15 is bad I heard as well.  How about I replace hyperdunk with hyperrev??? lol. 
I'll take that because I also ball in the Hyperrev 2015s, every once in a while.  Any word on the '16s?  If their performance is on par with the '15s, I may want to try them out.

what the hells goin on in this thread the past ~30 hours. it blew up but no talk about KDs :lol:

pics of BHMs and talk about how when priced correctly, the shoe doesn't suck as much as everyone thinks.

what the hells goin on in this thread the past ~30 hours. it blew up but no talk about KDs
laugh.gif
Sorry for the derailment.  I'm looking forward to trying a pair of KD 8s on the court but I'm also looking forward to getting the Woven Wonders on the cheap.

pics of BHMs and talk about how when priced correctly, the shoe doesn't suck as much as everyone thinks.
Well, obviously not everyone. 
tongue.gif

Sorry for the derailment.  I'm looking forward to trying a pair of KD 8s on the court but I'm also looking forward to getting the Woven Wonders on the cheap.

no worries this way haha, for a second I thought Nike was finally coming with something serious for this model

Back
Top Bottom