OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Reminds me of the Rice VI's:

http://www.nikeinc.com/news/designed-for-kobe-made-for-your-game#/inline/15987

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

that print, that swoosh, that sole color... i'm ready.

Last edited:
It's been seen... The uppers for the stained glass/scales are extremely limited (ie like Kobe VII gradient choices )

^^^
These LOOK way more comfortable than those stiff @#$, rigid as hell, plastic upper VIIs. Will definitely be trying these on when they drop!

definitely not bad for an "ugly" shoe. :smokin
my body is ready but my wallet is definitely not.
I need everything right now.

they're beyond spectacular. I've been on board the 8s ever since the first pics surfaced.
I liked the midsole but disliked the one piece upper. But with the patterns we're getting
it's all good.

I CANNOT WAIT.

I'm actually liking the scale print. It looks tough. Way better than the print on the 7s.
The camo ish print on the Pythons is nice as well.

Scale print looks MUCH better when it's a solid color, or at least less random than the coogi sweaters. Still not a huge fan.

Wonder how the EM will hold up from dirt and/or tearing? Since the IVs, all models have been fairly easy to keep clean with a simple wipe down.

Also, doesn't look like there's any outrigger? Wonder how stable these will be?

Last edited:
I'm actually liking the scale print. It looks tough. Way better than the print on the 7s.
The camo ish print on the Pythons is nice as well.

yea maybe these patterns wont look soo bad if they are a solid color. Im exited to see speckles like on the sample Nike ID versions

Last edited:
Scale print looks MUCH better when it's a solid color, or at least less random than the coogi sweaters. Still not a huge fan.
Wonder how the EM will hold up from dirt and/or tearing? Since the IVs, all models have been fairly easy to keep clean with a simple wipe down.
Also, doesn't look like there's any outrigger? Wonder how stable these will be?

It has an outrigger.

I don't think light colored uppers would be nice with these. I'm pretty sure clean up would be
a B. :smh:
dark colors for me. ZK5s are so easy to clean. You don't even have to.

Back
Top Bottom