OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My post aren't showing up....
mad.gif
cuz you're an Orioles fan
grin.gif

Last edited:
Finally saw the supernatural in person today ok the court. Must say I slept hard on this CW. Price hike might have had something to do with it.

N7s are nice. Yellow sole was better but I'd cop. Purple ----- is a no brainier.

will any retailer take back shoes that were bought from NDC? i dont like the pythons and want the blue lights

footaction in the eagle rock plaza

i checked the sizes and these are what they had

blue lights - 11, 11, 11, 11, 10.5, 9.5, 8.5

sulfurs - 9.5, 13

red camos - 10.5

pythons - 11, 10.5, 9.5, 9
thanks this is pretty helpful info.  though i am not looking to purchase anything more till purple fades.  still good looking out.  9.5 in sulfurs are tempting...maybe ill return my volts,  i am not sure i want to keep them being as i got them full retail. but anyways, i digress haha .  P.S.  DANTONI SUCKS,  give earl some minutes.  smh

UNDS my Red YOTS Camos to the gym today.  Here are my impressions of the shoe:

-Color is amazing and sharp.  Definitely caught some people staring at my shoes

-Little to no break-in time required.  I went TTS, and there was room in the toebox, unlike the Kobe VII where my toes felt restricted and cramped

-Shoe is very light, at times it felt like I wasn't wearing a shoe at all

-Lunarlon cushioning is good.  I felt it, especially while doing squats

-Breatheability is great.  I could feel the air coming into the shoe as I was walking around the gym

-Lockdown was nice when jogging.  Was not concerned about the shoe coming off at all

-Tongue feels cheap, but didn't really bother me that much.  I assume they do that to reduce the weight

-Traction is on point.  Could definitely feel the shoe digging into the ground while stretching. 

Conclusion: The Kobe 8 is a great shoe for a good price.  The lockdown, traction, and breatheability are second to none.  I do plan on playing ball in them in the near future, and will update you guys on my review there.  As for now, it's 3:54 AM.  Time to get some sleep.

Final thoughts: I feel that the Kobe 8's are going to be a problem...for my wallet.  

LOL wow the ext from blends is coming from irvine, im pretty damn close so ill be getting the shoes today even though they shipped out yesterday.

only time i felt like paying for shipping was not bad...

will any retailer take back shoes that were bought from NDC? i dont like the pythons and want the blue lights

yup as long as u dont say it from NDC, gotta be a little shady. they will give u a gift card or u can swap for different color

Back
Top Bottom