OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

some nuggets for those chasing the easters:

called my FTLs about the easters today, a 4/5 doing reserve

they started reserve as soon as they got their shipments aka a week or so ago FML

was able to reserve a size 13 (1 size up)

one FTL is doing FCFS on friday

so check your footlockers asap so you dont miss out potentially...

im gonna be seeking my 12 online or at the last ftl and if not im picking up a 13

12 fits pretty good and snug on me, basically TTS, think i will be ok with a 13?

thanks famb
My FTL doesn't even carry Kobe's lol so I'll be trying to get a pair online.  I wear a 13, I'll just throw that out there incase you get your 12 lol.

I personally think the elites look really good and I want them. Just wish the price was lower uggghhhh
mean.gif

My local footlocker had my size :smokin
If anyone still looking for a pair, they had sizes 10 and up. (Footlocker on Market St. SF/bay area)

How was the releases on NDC this morning, anything different? I haven't copped shoes online since the barkleys and I hope Nike doesn't do anything fishy while I try to cop the Easters next week
mean.gif

Last edited:

unDSed the supernaturals today, very slept on CW for sure. sooooo I went to the mall today and I asked the ftl manager when they were going to do a rsvp for the easters and he said he doesnt think theyre going to do a rsvp anymore due to the amount of pairs they have received so more then likely they'll handle it as a GR.

Swapping gray laces onto the Blue Corals has been stated time and time again.  But my laces from TZ Laces (Amazon) finally came in and I wanted to share with everyone!

The laces are a tad thinner than the OG Blue ones but otherwise, the color and length and durability are all perfect.  Best fit so far compared to what I could find locally (i.e. Footlocker, FinishLine, DSG, etc).

Check it out - side by side compare.

If you're interested, here's the link.  I picked up the 59" gray ones.

Amazon product ASIN B007BCUGM2

Just pulled the trigger on some Red Camos on Jimmy Jazz. They're sold out pretty much everywhere I looked. Shouldn't have slept on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom