OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Thanks. In my opinion, only the BHM are better than these. I am just happy that Nike didn't throw the limited tag on these, so the beast aren't looking for these.

^Thanks. In my opinion, only the BHM are better than these. I am just happy that Nike didn't throw the limited tag on these, so the beast aren't looking for these.

sadly beast are still looking for these because kobe been reselling pretty high and the colorway yells limited

but they will get a nice surprise when everyone gets their pair and doesnt need to buy off resellers

Last edited:
Of all laker inspired colorways so far these are MY favorite (yes over the gradients)

Same for me. Really hope they release.

thanks bro. skeptical whether I should use chrome for the Easters now if I do try NDC, but if anything I'll hit up Eastbay cause I'm always money on there (unless they changed something on their website)
Chrome may not be compatible with our website. If it doesn't work, we suggest Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.

EastbayRep - Mai

Kobe 8's colorways are killing the competition easily.

If youre not careful, u will end up with about 5-6 or so pairs b4 u notice u have the same shoe that many times :lol:

I have at least 2 more kobe 8s to snatch and Im done for real

I didnt even go for the XI yesterday

Got my 01 pair so Im good on those

Even if I didnt have them Id still pass on yesterday bcuz didnt someone say that these restocks are B grades

Can someone do a side by side pic of the Easters and supernaturals who have both please and thanks in advance? Trying to decide which ones to get. Going to be on vacation and plan on going to the Florida mall and by what I'm hearing about it there it will be crazy.

hopefully the footlocker in houston has the volts and red cameos.. if not, ill get them from kicks crew...

the colorways have been on point so far, I appreciate almost all of them.. the xmas 8 tops my list (only pair that I have and wanted from the get-go).. Im sorry thouugh, but those N7s are just awful! cant even look at them on pics lol

If youre not careful, u will end up with about 5-6 or so pairs b4 u notice u have the same shoe that many times :lol:

I have at least 2 more kobe 8s to snatch and Im done for real

I didnt even go for the XI yesterday

Got my 01 pair so Im good on those

Even if I didnt have them Id still pass on yesterday bcuz didnt someone say that these restocks are B grades

Aren't all JB Releases BGrades according to the "Sneaker Game" lol

Aren't all JB Releases BGrades according to the "Sneaker Game" lol

According to the quality experts (which is everyone who buys a retro these days and CONTINUES to) yes you might as well say they are. Dont like it dont buy it or return it.

Long time lurker. Love this shoe and this thread. Footlocker by me messed up and released the Easter pack early. Scooped a pair up. Absolutely love them. Look way better in person. 

Back
Top Bottom