OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

xmas is robocopped 
pimp.gif

Weird, I remember the NBA made a rule against them because a lot of players started wearing them. Kobe stopped wearing them after that. You can probably find an article on google. I think it was because of the dress code, not sure, but I know some type of rule came up.
BTW, I hope Sulfurs hit swoosh.
nerd.gif
The rule they made was to prevent players from wearing sleeves as a fashion choice in addition to regular team uniform.  Players need a medical reason to wear them only.

People still believe that the higher the cut of the shoe = more ankle support?
kobe.gif

While you are correct, the feeling of something there with a hightop gives that mental peace of mind to some that their ankles are safer. I ball in both but can't wait to give these a try.

Anyone else noticed that the back of the kobe logo is 3M also?

3M swoosh and kobe logo on the heel cup :pimp: :wow:

I knew it was those releasing and not the bootleg grinches that have been floating around China/Japan.

I am READY for the KB VIII!!!!!!!!!!

Still Have Yet To See Anything In This Thread To Convince Me Of Copping These :smh:

Those Coogi Sweater Xmas Joints Are Attrocious! :x

Lol at dude saying all week that Kobe was gonna rock the sulfurs tonight...WRONG

Not after last week when someone said he was going to wear them against Denver i wasn't gonna believe it this time. He will wear them before or on the 20th depending on what day they play. Until then just sit back and wait.

Last edited:
Funny how Durant been wearing the 5 since opening day but no sign on the 8. It's weird.

It's also weird that those kinds of things bother me.

kobe's first time he's going to rock the 8's is on the christmas game. he's been doing this for a while now.

Last edited:
Come on guys kobe will wear them on Xmas day! End of that talk already,

So what other colors will we get?? So far its sulfur, xmas pair and the blue and purple cw

Back
Top Bottom