OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

to level playing field they need to build more NT. Two in so cal isnt enough. Its also only in LA area.... They need at least 4 more 2 in OC and one in IE. iono if SD has one but probably 1 in SD too
And to top it off, the ones in la are like 5 miles apart. How fair is that? They're like 2 hours from me... With the gas/time spending might as well pay reseller.

The RSVP update is great, but I wonder if or how they'll handle the issue with bots/programs on NDC releases. I vaguely remember people saying they started blocking bots on NDC, but is there any truth to that or just random speculation?

The RSVP update is great, but I wonder if or how they'll handle the issue with bots/programs on NDC releases. I vaguely remember people saying they started blocking bots on NDC, but is there any truth to that or just random speculation?

Add to cart was slightly changed, sometimes there is a waiting line. But I think Nike cares less about this. They wanted to stop the RSVP sniping, because people are making a ton of cash off their system.

i love the kobe 8s to hoop in but they seriously do not last. i wore my pythons ONE TIME and the carbon fiber plate cracked on them and my sulfurs i hooped in 5 times same thing happened as well as the rubber sole starting to break off. i played in them only on clean indoor courts. i wish this shoe was more durable cause i loved hooping in em.

this has been discussed a few times. the shank is not carbon fiber, it's a glass composite.

the only Kobe 8 with a carbon fiber midfoot shank and heel clip will be the Elites.

this has been discussed a few times. the shank is not carbon fiber, it's a glass composite.

the only Kobe 8 with a carbon fiber midfoot shank and heel clip will be the Elites.

yeah thats what i meant i was just in a rush typing so i put CF plate but yeah both of my pairs cracked and were barely worn. i think that its ridiculous that the shoe breaks so easily.

I really don't think Easters will be that difficult as long as you get up early.

People get worried when they hear/see raffle or tickets. It's mainly a safety precaution. Doesn't always mean limited.

Ill prob just stroll in the mall when they open and grab a pair... Unless I get em online.

It's hard to pass on the Easters but I gotta keep reninding myself that I have way too many shoes...
Good luck with that.... You didn't get too many by telling yourself that.

I'm in the same boat... I have shoes that I haven't worn for years. Too many shoes, too little time :frown:

I really don't think Easters will be that difficult as long as you get up early.

People get worried when they hear/see raffle or tickets. It's mainly a safety precaution. Doesn't always mean limited.

Ill prob just stroll in the mall when they open and grab a pair... Unless I get em online.

For what it's worth I called Nike and they said that they will be a quick strike. A lot of people saying they are gr but I highly doubt that.

Last edited:
It's hard to pass on the Easters but I gotta keep reninding myself that I have way too many shoes...
Good luck with that.... You didn't get too many by telling yourself that.

I'm in the same boat... I have shoes that I haven't worn for years. Too many shoes, too little time :frown:
I'm afraid that I'm gonna get the Easters and then never wear them. Already ID'd a pair of chaos that are gonna go into the rotation. I'm worried I'm gonna want to double up on those rather than a pair of Easters.

Last edited:
I got an invoice from UPS in the mail which I believe is for the ASGs that I ordered from kickz . Guess I will end up paying "US Custom Duties" and "Brokerage Charges" .Anybody else get this :smh:

Last edited:
For what it's worth I called Nike and they said that they will be a quick strike. A lot of people saying they are gr but I highly doubt that.

no way these are QS. they maybe limited GR but no way QS....

every FTL are getting these. so I want to say its probably the same production as red camos

I really like how they look in this pic (photo belongs to Cee210)

Last edited:
Can't ******g believe I'm about to buy these on Friday, myself.

This shoe is insane, I've never felt the need to buy multiple pairs of any model until the Kobe 8.

**** is pathetic man :x I feel like a slave

Back
Top Bottom