OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Honestly guys the quality of Kobes, and the confort is worth the price. Plus as an added bonus they look so fresh on feet. I rather spend my money on kobes then half *** quality from retros. 
pimp.gif

agreed. Retros of course offer a different experience at a premium cost (nostalgia)

Even more disappointing, thought kobe had on some black based with gold pattern/accents, and they are just the xmas id afterall. Well, not really more disappointin than how they are playing right now, but still.

After the lackluster long term use, lack of LA colorways, and a down right horrible iD, I'm pretty much done with this shoe. Just lost steam for me. Gonna take something really nice from now on and I'm not down for all the elite crap

After the lackluster long term use, lack of LA colorways, and a down right horrible iD, I'm pretty much done with this shoe. Just lost steam for me. Gonna take something really nice from now on and I'm not down for all the elite crap
lol.id.love to c.these IDs of yours XD

This games pissin me off but that kobe up n under bang was filthy...reminiscent of the one in msg and against the twolves...what's he rockin tonight? Looks like some Id's

Just pump the brakes for a sec Ryu-Ken

There are more CWs to come that may dazzle u

Nike aint just gonna uncuff the shackles just yet

Just pump the brakes for a sec Ryu-Ken

There are more CWs to come that may dazzle u

Nike aint just gonna uncuff the shackles just yet

I'll be honest, knowing the plate will crack with use kills the shoe for me. I'm not paying 140 for shoes I can only use for 3 months. I'm sure for casual use they'd last but damn that. I put my things to work

Last edited:
I'll be honest, knowing the plate will crack with use kills the shoe for me. I'm not paying 140 for shoes I can only use for 3 months. I'm sure for casual use they'd last but damn that. I put my things to work

Well in the game, Ryu doesnt wear Kobes anyway :tongue:

U must killin em in the gym

U prolly need sum ninja booties or sumthin

J/K

But mine are gonna stay in top shape bcuz they're indeed for casual use only

Off-subject tho- Lakers are very disappointing to watch right now

They keep playing like this there will be no elites coming for the post season smh

:smh: Damn team always waits until their foot is in the grave before they start getting their stuff together. There's only so many comeback wins you can have before it starts biting you in the butt.

Last edited:
what a heartbreak of a season. Can't even imagine this happening way back in August/Sept last year.

Anyhoo, been playing in mine and been using them casually. No crack at all.

Picked up my ticket for Easter today at FL, seems like every store is getting them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom