OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe just posted these on his facebook page. Pretty hot!
this model has grown on me crazy :nthat:.

Not sure about it beating the Orange County VI pattern but it is a good one.
Co-sign. OC VIs are the best "patterned" Kobe so far IMO. The blue pair is kinda nice. The reflective swoosh on the Del Sols and these are a nice touch to go with their whole "striking at light speed" theme.

What are those Blue pairs called? Those are the only colors i like so far. They're nice! Reminds me of the FR3's in that colorway. Clear sole wouldve definitely set them off though.

blues lookin good, draft days or miles davis??????

hope they do a shoe for 30k points....

Man.....Venice event was real cool. Got to try the Sulfurs on and test them in a "skills challenge" type run. The shoes felt good and like some have said already, super good lockdown fit. The lunar insole was weird(in a good way) cause it wasn't a flat surface. Overall great shoe. I might post up my vid of me doing the trial-run but it was poorly recorded so idk.

Before the event got started

Nike employees rocking the 8's

The course

The Mamba

Last edited:
I'm about to get those Kobe Game Time 7 Shorts those employees were wearing with those Kobe 8's, in XplosiveJeff's pictures!

The Nike Performance Jacket, the one the employees were wearing, is pretty sick! No hood though, more of a warm-up, light weather, kind of jacket. I want the one Kobe was wearing, as shown earlier, in a previous picture earlier today in this thread. It's a black and white version of the Kobe Prime Print hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom