OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've seen lots of people saying that they'd rather go online before going to FTL but FTL is the only spot that we can get a discount using a bday coupon, right?  I support my local shop over NDC because they both sell at retail but it seems like FTL has the best price even if they charge $10 but we can use a $25 off coupon. Am I wrong about being able to use bday coupon on Easters?
all depends on cashier or manager... some places around me act like were taking money from there own pockets when we try and use a bday coupon, i rather cop in store due to the fact im pretty impatient on things i buy, rather have them now and then, as supposed to waiting a week to receive them

One of my FTL is doing FCFS and the other is doing a raffle for the Easters. Either way I would like to cop directly from FTL also because im impatient as well when it comes to ordering things online and pretty much every pair of shoes that Ive ordered from NDC has always had some sort of flaw either its a scuff mark, or some excessive glue. You can inspect ur pair before cop in person. Oh and also I would like to actually rock these to church on Easter as well :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Last edited:
Detailed pic of the Westchesters that somebody ig'd.

all depends on cashier or manager... some places around me act like were taking money from there own pockets when we try and use a bday coupon, i rather cop in store due to the fact im pretty impatient on things i buy, rather have them now and then, as supposed to waiting a week to receive them
Yeah me too. NDC takes way too long to ship. Waiting a week for kicks that you've already been anticipating is painful lol.

I got my Pythons on RD with a bday coupon but I feel like people will act differently just because of the "Easter" name. I'll probably secure a pair online and then try the bday coupon at a FTL. 

edit: quick question for NBA sock owners. I wear size 10. Should I get M or L? Medium is listed as 5-10 and Large is 10-13.

Last edited:
i just returned my volts back to NDC.  9.5   if that helps anyone.  nike should receive them by next week.

:stoneface: my girlfriend copped a size 11 ticket, and they told her come back between 10-5. They told me 8-5. I called and asked for clarification, she said 10-5.

Ya'll think I can give my 10.5 ticket to my girl, and she can go there and trade her 11 ticket for my 10.5 ticket?

I need these shoes man, wow I'm ashamed at my desperation.

Ashamed.

I prefer the Red Camos to the Westchesters just because I like the pattern on the upper of the Red Camos much better. Never liked the upper design that the Sulfurs and those Westchesters have for some reason.

Couldn't help myself. Said i was going to hold out on the easters, but went this morning to reserve my pair. Can't wait 
nthat.gif

Footlocker by me only had 1 pair in my size and it was already reserved when I got there. No biggie, just went to the next FTL that's 5 min away and reserved my pair. $140 btw

If another person post pics when I say I'm passing again on the Easters[emoji]128545[/emoji]. Jk is the blue on the Easters the same as the lebron lows?

You trying to get banned by sdub lol. I really don't like the sulfur.pattern love the red camo pattern.

lol...no doubt red camo have a great appeal..as much as i try to like them its too much red/burgundy for me. will probably return my pair.

red camos poop all over those westcheters.... theyre nice tho.

looks like Im good to go on friday for my easters :smile: dude at my spot told me to come in early and he'll sell to me. I love great cust service!

Back
Top Bottom