OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

good luck with everyone on their kobe 8 easters this morning. Could of copped easily from DSG but I'll patiently wait for those purple gradients. easters are dope but can't see myself rocking them right for my personal taste.

Lol I actually woke up early enough to see that link and decided "nah I'm not gonna check NT what site is going to randomly pop up at 6 in the morning?" :smh:

I havent lined up for a pair of sneakers since the Grape 5s released years back. For future reference how do they do that wholoe ticket system thing at stores? You walk into the store the day before release and they give you a ticket to pick up w.e size you wanted the day of release?

man yall be up early/late for these releases, hard to get a jump on the shoes

honestly, what recession people double and triple stacking every other kobe release!!

Wish I was up earlier and saw that DSG link, geesh yall wiped them out
laugh.gif

Done-zo, got it with next day shipping because I'm apparently an impatient Mf-er.

Edit

LOL, next day air apparently won't be shipped until 4/2. Oh Nike why must you play with my heart strings so?

Edit #2

I also got the "we're saving you a spot in line" thing, which I'm sure will make everyone hate NDC with a passion when they release the yeezy 3 and everyone is waiting in that damn line for 5 hours.

Last edited:
While I was "in line" for the Kobes, I went and added a foamposite to cart and by the time I went back to the tab where I was in line, the Kobes went into my cart. NDC is starting to become much easier than Eastbay and the other sites.

Back
Top Bottom