OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just picked mine up at HOH (Topanga) then back to work. Indeed it is a Good Friday! the colors on these in person are crazy! There dope top 5 Kobe 8 this year for sure...

Last edited:
Goodness

Not about to go back and read 575 posts

Just got home from work

Congrats to those that got theirs

Goodness

Not about to go back and read 575 posts

Just got home from work

Congrats to those that got theirs
laugh.gif

Stopped at Footlocker in the mall at 2:30 PM and still picked up a pair of Kobe's.  I guess I'll just have to deal with the 30 minute drive and start doing that more often since online didn't work out lol.

Seems like it only took the morning for all of the Easters to be gone. Picked up my pair before class. The look way better in person.

Waiting on shipment confirmation from FTL.com.

So are we done with holiday inspired colorways?

Congrats to those that copped. The Easters look nice but honestly don't know if it would get any wear time from me. Would probably end up sitting in my closet. It was hard not to cop but hopefully it went to someone who would rock them.

Congrats to those that copped. The Easters look nice but honestly don't know if it would get any wear time from me. Would probably end up sitting in my closet. It was hard not to cop but hopefully it went to someone who would rock them.

I had to make that tough choice on the ASG's...

Saw them on feet this morning again and was reminding how goofy they would look on me..

They're so dope tho!

Believe. One of the dopest colorways of any shoe in recent years, even considering retros. Glad I got mine from Nike. Will be rocking hardcore non-stop get it get it all summer.

U wouldnt be so glad if u got them from Eastbay?

Youd be half glad-half mad?

J/K

I like gettin the goods from Nike also, but this AM I had to hop on DSG's train for a sec

Damn, I'm getting high off all these pics of Easters. I tell you man, I'm gonna be a real happy dude when my shipping confirmation from NDC comes through.

:pimp: to all of you gents

Wouldn't mind a red white and blue Kobe 8 with stars and stripes on the mesh upper :tongue:

I don't know if you're being facetious or not, but that sounds dope as hell to me. Even the gold medal 7s were a good look and I didn't like that shoe at all.

Believe. One of the dopest colorways of any shoe in recent years, even considering retros. Glad I got mine from Nike. Will be rocking hardcore non-stop get it get it all summer.
U wouldnt be so glad if u got them from Eastbay?

Youd be half glad-half mad?

J/K

I like gettin the goods from Nike also, but this AM I had to hop on DSG's train for a sec
Lol wish I could've copped from foot locker or if finish line had them so I can receive points or even use my winner circle reward point. Oh well. But of course getting something that I wanted pretty badly overlooks any kinda of membership points.

Back
Top Bottom