OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well, looks like I'm paying resale, :lol:.

I clearly underestimated the hype for these.

Maybe I'll wait a little bit and see if they pop up online somewhere.

Very lucky and thankful for helpful NTers!

Got them at NT Chicago, and wore them out the store!

...Straight onto the ledge of my school.
Hey that looks like little Italy near UIC!

Anyone think the Python shoes matching with the Python (Prime Print) hoodie is over-the-top? Or is it just right? 

so i tired to cop with the bday coupon. they lady said let me see coupon and ur ID. then she said it aint ur bday. sigh.... so cal FTL & champs have been coupon nazi.

Then she tells me to go online and rate the store high... :smh:

SInce we're talking about hooping in shoes, if i spend anywhere close to retail im hooping in them. I get almost all my shoes to hoop in. And speaking of that, Nike needs to make more 12s,13s, and 14s. They make so many shoes in smaller sizes and fewer in the sizes that taller bball players wear. The average size shoe with people i hoop with is 11-14 but nike makes the fewest amounts of most of those. Just my 2 cents

Are these sitting anywhere? Any non popular sites with sizes left? Pm me please I have hooked up plenty of members in the past, thnx.

Anyone think the Python shoes matching with the Python (Prime Print) hoodie is over-the-top? Or is it just right? 
I bought the black and grey one to wear, I didn't want to specially buy the match colored one to my shoes, i.e. super naturals and pythons.

Today is a glorious day, picked up the Easters and DS doernbecher 4, my Easters should be here Tuesdays judging by past ndc releases

SInce we're talking about hooping in shoes, if i spend anywhere close to retail im hooping in them. I get almost all my shoes to hoop in. And speaking of that, Nike needs to make more 12s,13s, and 14s. They make so many shoes in smaller sizes and fewer in the sizes that taller bball players wear. The average size shoe with people i hoop with is 11-14 but nike makes the fewest amounts of most of those. Just my 2 cents

It's profits over customers, you should have been knew that

I bought the black and grey one to wear, I didn't want to specially buy the match colored one to my shoes, i.e. super naturals and pythons.
I bought the Black and Grey and the Brownish (Legion Brown) Python hoodies. They're dope to match with Python shoes. 

The height of the shoe collar has nothing to do with ankle stability. Yes, NBA players get ankle sprains in Kobes. Yes, NBA players get ankle sprains in high tops.
Yup. Been balling in lows since the kobe 6 and have had no issues. Majority of the time rolling ankles comes from landing on someone's foot. A high top wont save you from that.

Yup. Been balling in lows since the kobe 6 and have had no issues. Majority of the time rolling ankles comes from landing on someone's foot. A high top wont save you from that.

It's surprising to me that ppl still question low tops. C'mon, KD and Kobe ball in low tops. Isn't that enough proof that it doesn't cause whatever mythical ankle problems lows are supposed to have?

Real talk though, I've been hooping in my AS Kd's from this year alot and I get the "Bro you're really hooping in those?" like c'mon.

im more impressed by people who hoop in nice shoes.

im super impressed by people who hoop in jordans cause damn those are uncomfortable.

Green one is okay, but if we're talking about go-to, matching with anything hoodie you can wear everyday? Black and Grey takes the cake.
for sure, i got the green partially cuz i have too many black or grey hoodies/jackets lmao gotta mix it up

so i tired to cop with the bday coupon. they lady said let me see coupon and ur ID. then she said it aint ur bday. sigh.... so cal FTL & champs have been coupon nazi.

Then she tells me to go online and rate the store high... :smh:
Had to have been Cerritos location....

I dont get how people were able to find the DSG stock.. i was looking for them but o well... i wish i could have got them and used the 15% off KD for 15% off is good enough

Back
Top Bottom