OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody use this ? Looks legit

sportchek is legit. they're a huge chain here in canada (kind of like d ick's).. there's one 5minutes from my house but they dont cary kobe's for whatever reason.

either way, i'm not paying $200 with tax for them. that's just nonsense

Dye'd my 8s tonight

annoys me when people try and be funny like this smh

It annoys me that beasts out there dont appreciate the concept behind shoes and buy them just because they are limited. Don't you remember dying eggs when you were young? These are based off this concept, or did you not have a childhood?

It annoys me that beasts out there dont appreciate the concept behind shoes and buy them just because they are limited. Don't you remember dying eggs when you were young? These are based off this concept, or did you not have a childhood?

Maybe he's Jewish, who knows

Sorry guys, doesn't look like Sport Chek will ship outside Canada. Funny, it's usually Canada missing out on the sneaker releases. It's a shame we never got the ASG or Supernaturals. The most curious thing to me is that Sport Chek is like this big generic athletic department store. They haven't received an exclusive sneaker...ever. But getting the Easters...does that mean they truly aren't as limited as people think and we've all just sunk lower into the hypebeast cycle?

For what it's worth, Easter's are a great colorway, but for me it's gotta be Gradients/"Amnesties"/Lakers Home moving forward. Dying for a pure Lakers colorway.

lol yes I understand the concept and im not jewish any real sneakerhead knows the concept of a shoe (n just as an fyi dying eggs has nothing to do with.Christianity)

kobe tweeted

Well nt fam, i been wanting the asg soooo bad lol.

so this dude sellin for $180 and claims they been worn 3 times casual, no gym. obviously when ppl say 3 they mean 10+ wears

Anyone think this is a good deal or should i ask to bring price down a little?

Guess you're truly not WitTheMoneyTeam if your buying a used pair...

But tell him 160, you're ready to pay now. Take it or leave it. See what he says.

^^pull the trigger if it doesn't bother you buying worn kicks for almost 2 bills but if i were you i'll haggle some more

Last edited:
This dude works for time warner cable backstage and he plays ball with his boys dont no where or what but I follow him on Instagram and he posted the pic of his friend rocking the infamous "purple fades" or "Gradients" what u guys think?

This dude works for time warner cable backstage and he plays ball with his boys dont no where or what but I follow him on Instagram and he posted the pic of his friend rocking the infamous "purple fades" or "Gradients" what u guys think?

I think we need a cot damn Laker colorway already... That's what I think. The fades aren't cutting it as a Laker colorway IMO.

Back
Top Bottom