OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why would there be a fake site being discussed in the official Kobe 8 thread not once, but twice man?

Better yet, why would you place the order and THEN question authenticity?

They're legit. Relax.
Thank you. Sorry

I got email confirmation almost immediately, but that doesn't really mean anything. Now, If I get shipping confirmation, that's another thing.

Was hype that I got the BHMs from Villa... until I got my confirmation email and realized I ordered a size 8 :x :x :x :x. I'm 99.9% sure I clicked my size 10, idk how I ended up with an 8. :smh: :\

ordered a sz 10 ill sell em or trade em 2 get my sz just need that confirmation now lol 
You took my 10s :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Was hype that I got the BHMs from Villa... until I got my confirmation email and realized I ordered a size 8
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I'm 99.9% sure I clicked my size 10, idk how I ended up with an 8.
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

You took my 10s
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lol possibly XD

man, so is this the beginning of hyping basic cws?

Lol my man came in throwing darts.
It's not hyping a basic CW. Just because something isn't labelled as a QS or have bright colors doesn't mean it can't garner praise? I can't help that I like what I like. Carpe Diem 4s and Away 5s must be hyped basic CWs too I suppose?

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'll be happy with my Easter purchase just now even though I originally said I'm trying to save money. Just gonna have to sell another pair of my J's to make up the difference haha.

Nothing wrong with that my man....lol a lot of people have been dropping the sinter blocks that are Js for Kobes.

Not sure if it's a glitch but Villa has another restock of the BHM. It would say sold out but go to quick view it comes up. I was able to order the KD BHM and got email confirmation. Figures crossed lol Let me know if it process order for you guys.
Good lookin' out
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Was hype that I got the BHMs from Villa... until I got my confirmation email and realized I ordered a size 8 :x :x :x :x. I'm 99.9% sure I clicked my size 10, idk how I ended up with an 8. :smh: :\
You took my 10s :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

Are you going to cancel? My size [emoji]128527[/emoji]but if you have the time you should look for a trade or sell to get your 10.

Not sure if it's a glitch but Villa has another restock of the BHM. It would say sold out but go to quick view it comes up. I was able to order the KD BHM and got email confirmation. Figures crossed lol Let me know if it process order for you guys.

Repped. Was able to secure a 10.5 for my buddy.

Are you going to cancel? My size [emoji]128527[/emoji]but if you have the time you should look for a trade or sell to get your 10.
It looks like the order might get cancelled by Villa, but if not I'm probably gonna try and work a size swap or sell them to finance a pair in my size. Not sure if it's really worth it though, eBay/PayPal fees are gonna put me close to retail if they go for ~$200-$225 like the rest of the pairs I'm seeing :\. I'm sorry I took your size :lol:.

Last edited:
Missed out on bhm again. Went 1 of 2 on restocks today at least I was able to get volts. Gonna try calling villa Tomm and stock locate a pair.

seems like some fanboys wont be happy till everyone buys ever color of kobe 8's or they are sleeping! 
just buy your pairs and chill. if i want a pair i'd get it. all that "sleeping on em" talk is useless to those of us who can make our own decisions without group approval.....

no offense to the cats that truly dig the shoe, but some folk just try too hard!

Folks are really reading into the whole "sleeping on them" comment. The intent wasn't to sway opinions on certain kicks.

Folks are really reading into the whole "sleeping on them" comment. The intent wasn't to sway opinions on certain kicks.
agree man.. correct me if Im wrong, but "sleeping on them" means just passing on certain pairs.. unless they actually tell us to sleep on them, then that's when they're tryna force us on our opinions/decisions. I guess if you get offended by this phrase, then you get offended when members say 'pass'?

agree man.. correct me if Im wrong, but "sleeping on them" means just passing on certain pairs.. unless they actually tell us to sleep on them, then that's when they're tryna force us on our opinions/decisions. I guess if you get offended by this phrase, then you get offended when members say 'pass'?

I wouldn't even say that my man. I just think they're under appreciated/underrated in comparison to other CWs of the 8. That's all I meant.

Last edited:
I wouldn't even say that my man. I just think they're under appreciated/underrated in comparison to other CWs of the 8. That's all I meant.
sorry but the last question wasn't directed at you but to the one who originally posted the comment... apologies for the confusion bro

*edit

Last edited:
Wow. Wish I knew these Volts were returning before buying off Ebay. Thinking about doubling up to just wear around since I love hooping in my pair... Choices choices

Back
Top Bottom