OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I agree with Crazy EBW

I hoop in these and was torn between going 1/2 a size up. I'm glad I went with the smaller size because as they broke in, I found the fit nearly perfect. Especially if you ball in them, it will be important to be locked in. The lunarlon molds to your foot a bit as well.
The EM definitely stretches over time. Go with the tighter fit.
Thanks guys. I'm gonna stick with TTS then. Unfortunately I bought the red camo, easters, sulfurs, blue lights, pythons and volts already in size 11. Going to take a while to get rid of/swap for size 10.5 lol. Went too crazy, fell in love with these shoes. 

Thanks guys. I'm gonna stick with TTS then. Unfortunately I bought the red camo, easters, sulfurs, blue lights, pythons and volts already in size 11. Going to take a while to get rid of/swap for size 10.5 lol. Went too crazy, fell in love with these shoes. 
My normal size is a 10 but I wear a size 10.5 in the 7s and bought the same in the 8s. I wouldn't go down to my normal size in the 8s since imo they fit perfect .5 up. But it all really depends on your foot shape and width, so the 11s still might be the way to go for you. GL

My normal size is a 10 but I wear a size 10.5 in the 7s and bought the same in the 8s. I wouldn't go down to my normal size in the 8s since imo they fit perfect .5 up. But it all really depends on your foot shape and width, so the 11s still might be the way to go for you. GL
Thanks LavaRoshe. I am so torn. I'd prefer to stay with 11, but just don't want it to stretch since its good the way it is. I talked to a Nike customer service rep about this and they told me to just wear it and if it's too small/big return it within 30 days, no questions asked. 

This is different than the usual hype though

People are hyped up cause we've been seeing these on his feet and think they're beautiful and now they're coming out

This ain't the type of hype people get over Yeezys or Corks. It's purely based on looks

BTW this is the first time in a while I've seen pictures posted of any Kobe, KD, or Lebron that's led to so much rejoicing and
pimp.gif
icons
i think some took my comment the wrong way. the hype im referring to is the hype nters are placing on this pair.  sure the vast majority of sneakerheads could probably care less, but the kobe fans have given it cork/yeezy type hype....hell if you're a fan thats cool, but all the "rejoicing"s gonna make it hard for    resellers to ignore......they read this thread too! 

i think some took my comment the wrong way. the hype im referring to is the hype nters are placing on this pair.  sure the vast majority of sneakerheads could probably care less, but the kobe fans have given it cork/yeezy type hype....hell if you're a fan thats cool, but all the "rejoicing"s gonna make it hard for    resellers to ignore......they read this thread too! 

QFT- We are our own worst enemy. Stop creating all this artificial hype, Nike and the resellers have caught on. Nike adjusted release numbers and resellers will buy multiples, driving up prices.

I look back at the Kobe V Inks, which I see as a similar colorway, and the response in the thread was positive, alot of folks wanted to cop, some said they would cop multiples, etc. But that was a different day. I guarantee those were produced in larger quantities than the 8's. Even with that hype back then, I copped a pair of Ink V's from the outlets (which had TONS of the for MONTHS) for 49.99 and a pair at rugged warehouse for 34.99.

Nike isn't making the same mistakes again it made with the V's by overproducing. They are now better at reading the hype and adjusting production. Less pairs made, and more sold at retail= better and more efficient profits.

All you dummies saying "oooh im coping 24 pairs, because Kobe wears 24 and I am a Stan" and "purple Fades>every jordan ever" etc, kill yourselves.

Thanks LavaRoshe! I'm still torn. I have so many size 11s I might stay. The thing is, my toes are slightly, very slightly curled in size 10.5, but if they stretched it would be perfect. but i don't if the front would stretched because the top of the toe box is hard. Does anyone think they would stretch a little length wise? And 11 fits comfortably right now, but if they stretched, would be definitely too loose. Wish they made a 10.75 lol. I talked to a Nike rep and they told me to just wear them and see how they are and return the other size within 30 days no question asked! 

QFT- We are our own worst enemy. Stop creating all this artificial hype, Nike and the resellers have caught on. Nike adjusted release numbers and resellers will buy multiples, driving up prices.

I look back at the Kobe V Inks, which I see as a similar colorway, and the response in the thread was positive, alot of folks wanted to cop, some said they would cop multiples, etc. But that was a different day. I guarantee those were produced in larger quantities than the 8's. Even with that hype back then, I copped a pair of Ink V's from the outlets (which had TONS of the for MONTHS) for 49.99 and a pair at rugged warehouse for 34.99.

Nike isn't making the same mistakes again it made with the V's by overproducing. They are now better at reading the hype and adjusting production. Less pairs made, and more sold at retail= better and more efficient profits.

All you dummies saying "oooh im coping 24 pairs, because Kobe wears 24 and I am a Stan" and "purple Fades>every jordan ever" etc, kill yourselves.
Agree, but good luck w/ all that. If a shoe's going to be considered to be a "must have" by a mass amount of people, there's no way they're going to be able to keep their mouth shut or fingers quite about it. Especially on a Nike specific bb..

Last edited:
No prob.

Btw -- If you are wearing some of those pairs casually, you may not even need to worry about swapping them all for 10.5s.  I'm sure they are still comfortable at size 11 for you

Back
Top Bottom