OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

thanks dude.

I agree.

I tend to like the full logo more than the 2/3 but i think either way they're fire
yuppp definitely not a deal breaker if they come with just the fangs 
happy.gif

Do you guys clean your sneakers every time you wear them? The bottoms? Or it doesn't matter because its the bottoms
I try not to get too strict or my ocd will make this whole sneaker thing not worth it, but basically I do a solid toothbrush outsole scrub ever 2-3 wears and a full shoe scrub ever 4-6 or if I see something noticeable before that.  Doesn't take long to marrk up the whole thing.

Ya'll mothas with pics of your teals, I wanted to wear sulfurs today after easters earlier in the day, but now I wanna break out my teals.

Any of ya'll copping the N7?

man,

having some buyers remorse over buying the Red YOTS.
I've been using My XMAS for ball and gym, and just broke out the All stars for that spring time weather.

paid 150 at the D's sporting goods on release date

just saw the new purple fade pics, want those way more.
tough life.

I'm not doing any of that, nor is anyone else. You're acting like people that like these are in love with Kobe in a sexual manner. You have literally no reason to be in this thread doing that. Like I said again, grow up.
how u gonna tell someone grow up when u got a hills character as your avatar? my daughter used to watch that years ago! grow up, lil boy!

pics of ur daughter?

DJYOUNG08 u just added salt to my wounds 
ohwell.gif
 with that sulfer pic 

so i went to FTL yesterday put in my order for sulfers in a 9.5 paid everything went through im all giddy

then THE CALL, they called me later that day to tell me this product is out of stock and i can get my refund at the FTL which i purchased them at

UGGGGGHHHHHH im pissed i need those sulfers in a 9.5 or 10!!!

DJYOUNG08 u just added salt to my wounds 
ohwell.gif

with that sulfer pic 
so i went to FTL yesterday put in my order for sulfers in a 9.5 paid everything went through im all giddy
then THE CALL, they called me later that day to tell me this product is out of stock and i can get my refund at the FTL which i purchased them at
UGGGGGHHHHHH im pissed i need those sulfers in a 9.5 or 10!!!

it is what it is :smh:,,that sucks!!!

nice pics

notice any big diff b/w the XDR sole and standard?

No difference for the feel.

I dont ball tho

I've been doing the insanity workouts and i have tried on the XDR and didn't notice a difference on that.

But then again I do it in a room that has carpet. :lol:

curtdiggler and Crazy EBW, you two need to chill or take it to PM. :smh:

The negative vibe between you two is so bad even Kobe can feel it :rolleyes You don't want Kobe to be angry. >D
kobe-death-stare1.gif

The negative vibe between you two is so bad even Kobe can feel it :rolleyes You don't want Kobe to be angry. >D
kobe-death-stare1.gif
lol at the black mamba's death stare at mike brown... i will remember this for the rest of my life...

Last edited:

Was just about to post that one. Funny how that game has a real big impact on how our season could potentially finish. Anyways, I can't wait until the weekend when I can finally get the chance to really break out my Easter's.

kobe-death-stare1.gif

:stoneface:

I'm calling out a dude trolling and I'm wrong?

You're right tho. I don't want Kobe upset. :frown:

You must of missed where I deaded that. >D

Last edited:
I woulda been like "What Kobe, Wusup?"

No, no, j/k, I would of just kept walking with my head down and tried not to act like that stare wasnt burning a hole thru me

Back
Top Bottom