OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wasn't the biggest fan of the Superhero Elite colorway at first, but this vid changed my mind some.
Won't cop on release day, but if these ever go on discount it's a wrap.

How crazy comfortable does the new tongue look?  Forgetaboutit!

They look pretty hot in the video

NY Knicks 8? Been waiting for them to release a pair instead of making them on iD.

edit: TR Y = Tour Yellow? then not NYK then :nerd:

they could resemble a knicks drop for sure. let's see. :smile:
the ones dropping October has a more interesting CW description.
I might have to wait for that one... I posted it on here a while back.

still havent even wore my 8's yet
mean.gif

idk whats wrong with me
Wish i could say the same, i cant keep them off the court.

Has anyone wore their kobe 8s outdoors on the regular? How is the bottom outsole holding up in terms of it's longevity? I know there's a XDR and Non-XDR (which is what we get in the US) so I was wondering who has wore their kobe 8s outdoors casually or even to ball outdoors? I remember someone in this thread mentioning how thin the outsoles were on the kobe 8.

Last edited:
Has anyone wore their kobe 8s outdoors on the regular? How is the bottom outsole holding up in terms of it's longevity? I know there's a XDR and Non-XDR (which is what we get in the US) so I was wondering who has wore their kobe 8s outdoors casually or even to ball outdoors? I remember someone in this thread mentioning how thin the outsoles were on the kobe 8.
I've shot around and played a few games outdoors with my Sulfurs and so far they're holding up good. I don't expect these to last too long because the outsole is very soft. I live in Asia but the part where i'm at, we don't get the XDR models...

Returned my sulfurs yesterday. Still have an extra pair. Didn't need to double up on those. Also returned my red camos doubles. I have my eye on the Elites and purple fades. These are by far the best Kobe shoes since the 4 and 5's. Every colorway is nice. Only difference is the hypebeast are getting a hold of the new releases.

What was the Nike + Enabled insole made out of? Just phylon instead of Lunarlon with a heel zoom bag?

If so, the Elites might just be the same thing. Phylon insole with zoom in the heel and forefoot?

But even if it is Lunarlon, I doubt it's a huge difference over the + enabled insole.

Last edited:
Returned my sulfurs yesterday. Still have an extra pair. Didn't need to double up on those. Also returned my red camos doubles. I have my eye on the Elites and purple fades. These are by far the best Kobe shoes since the 4 and 5's. Every colorway is nice. Only difference is the hypebeast are getting a hold of the new releases.
It is good you can return shoes because most people buy all the hyped/special releases from HOH around my way and all sales are final. No Returns.

Last edited:
I saw this a few pages back but it does look like lunarlon with zoom bags implanted on the elites, am I wrong on that and just trying to justify my inevitable purchase of them haha?

Haha thought so, sad thing is I will still cop because once you experience a close to bottom'd out lunar insert when hoopin, you want that springy zoom back. I still have other inserts from others pairs that I save and rotate, and a ortho ready insert but the zoom on those are close to nothing haha.

Is $250 a reasonable price for the ASGs? 

Should I cop now, or will the price drop in the future like the Kobe 7 ASGs?

On the upcoming releases on END's website, there's two styles i don't recognize. Anyone have pics?

• Nike Kobe 8 NSW Lifestyle LE - Gorge Green - 17th May
  • Nike Kobe 8 NSW Lifestyle LE - Bright Citrus - 17th May

Last edited:
We already got lifestyles with red and black yots. Give us amnesties, blackouts, and whiteouts!

With you sdubl...ill take amnesties over fades *puts on bulletproof vest*

Back
Top Bottom