OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

coping 2 purple fades!!! in celebration. elites will not be copped.... just too expensive will come out to 220 after tax....

coping 2 purple fades!!! in celebration. elites will not be copped.... just too expensive will come out to 220 after tax....
was thinking the same thing and i heard the kd v low elite are retail 200...:smh:
also why can't they offer xdr versions in the US....:frown:

Because we have access to more indoor courts than the Chinese. Plus we get Kobe's cheaper than anyone else. I'm sure the Chinese are complaining they don't get to watch kobe on TNT or get translucent soles.

Via Aaronknows - very legit source.
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VIII-8.jpg

I remember...

Because we have access to more indoor courts than the Chinese. Plus we get Kobe's cheaper than anyone else. I'm sure the Chinese are complaining they don't get to watch kobe on TNT or get translucent soles.
i understand that they don't have access to a gym but a lot of people in the US don't play in gyms...

I wish we had some xdr soles in stores in the U.S. BUT since we dont im just gonna ball out in my regualr kobes, once the sole is worn down and smooth as ****, Ill wear them casually bc theyll still look brand new. Soles wear down FAST!! cant believe it, but shoe is best bball shoe ive ever worn. not a single blister, unheard of for me.

Finally got my kobe 8 grail. Thanks to a fellow NTer hooking me up for an insanely good price. Absolutely love them. Colors look great in person. Sorry I sure you guys get tired of seeing the same ol shoes.

dont be sorry homes,,those are fire,i wish fellow Nter hook me up too,,good pick up dawg!!!

8)

Too bad there's no GS on the Purple Gradients.  Ladies would've been looking hella dope.
Is this confirmed?  My friend is gonna be pissed....ladies were already denied the easters

I wish we had some xdr soles in stores in the U.S. BUT since we dont im just gonna ball out in my regualr kobes, once the sole is worn down and smooth as ****, Ill wear them casually bc theyll still look brand new. Soles wear down FAST!! cant believe it, but shoe is best bball shoe ive ever worn. not a single blister, unheard of for me.
man, i havent had a blister since i started using socks with more cushion/compression

Back
Top Bottom