OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol... I was on vacation, sick, and then my membership expired (recovering from Vegas before I pay the annual fee). Might just bite the bullet and go this weekend, you?

Have you gotten more run in your 8s?

excuse, excuse, cheapskate....
It's been a bit over crowded on Saturday morns...but the runs are good (except for the occasional douche who tells you he has 5 on his squad and then picks up 4 from the losing team)...
I've been going on Sundays too around noonish and the crowd is good then...more my age. :D

Don't have to deal with young bucks running up and down....

I have been getting plenty of runs in my 8s....some from my Wednesday league and then the weekend warrior thing..

For some reason, the green camos feel the worst of the 3 I got (xmas, red camo, green camo)...
maybe I haven't worn them enough...
the xmas' broke in on first try (despite the slight cramps and soreness after a long run)...
the red camo's feel good too, but I've only got 2 runs in them....

I have found (and corroborated with the homie Steve) that when you lace up too tight on the 8s....the shoes starts to hurt really really bad...like cutting off circulation / bounding your feet ala Japan women in the ole' days...
this is not to say that leaving the laces a little looser makes them slip or not fit right...because the slippage is zero to minimal with the laces loosened up...

but I tweaked the ankle a week and a half ago and started to lace up a little tighter and that was not a good idea...

only 3 pairs of 8's thus far (looking for those fades next and possibly the blue pair if it goes on sale)....which is 3 more than the kobe 7's.....

Last edited:

Excited98765.gif

Wish I had the option to buy the purple fades minus the speckle on the midsole lol. Didn't like it on my Christmas or Easters but not a deal breaker

Nike is so quick to put it on shoes lately :rolleyes

Its gonna get played out sooner than later if not already with some folks

I can do w/o it on some of the kix, but here and there never hurt nobody

But jeez, on every shoe lately, cmon cuzo

Its gonna get played out sooner than later if not already with some folks

I can do w/o it on some of the kix, but here and there never hurt nobody

But jeez, on every shoe lately, cmon cuzo

Spekels and flywire can go away for all i care. :lol:

Thank god they didn't put specks on the sulfurs or blue lights as well. Sometimes simpler is better (not counting the uppers haha).

Spekels and flywire can go away for all i care. :lol:

Flywire used to be a gimmick to me when it was in like the Hyperdunk 2010s and shoes similar to usage of it but dynamic fly wire to me does provide a little bit more lockdown maybe it's just me but I like it. Speckles, eh haha.

I have found (and corroborated with the homie Steve) that when you lace up too tight on the 8s....the shoes starts to hurt really really bad...like cutting off circulation / bounding your feet ala Japan women in the ole' days...
this is not to say that leaving the laces a little looser makes them slip or not fit right...because the slippage is zero to minimal with the laces loosened up...

but I tweaked the ankle a week and a half ago and started to lace up a little tighter and that was not a good idea...

only 3 pairs of 8's thus far (looking for those fades next and possibly the blue pair if it goes on sale)....which is 3 more than the kobe 7's.....
Yeah, the first time I played ball in mine I had them laced way too tight also. Second time I loosened them up a bit and it was a little better. I still need to get a couple more runs in before rendering final judgment. You going to play this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom