OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How are they a real Laker colorway?

Im still in the fence with fades. Had $$ to the side for em just incase,but I spent it on some other kicks :frown:

Easters are the closest since they're the only released pair thus far with both yellow and purple...

I don't consider any pairs that have released a true Laker colorway.

How are they a real Laker colorway?

Im still in the fence with fades. Had $$ to the side for em just incase,but I spent it on some other kicks :frown:
i believe you......

lol. pretty sure i'm gonna see a copp'd post somewhere around RD... :lol:

I don't consider any pairs that have released a true Laker colorway.
I agree, the pictures of him wearing the purps + grey/yellow pair match the jersey perfect thus they're laker cw's >D

Last edited:
Just get em, if you miss out on them then you will definitely regret having to pay reseller prices. I mean the volts are very hard to find, I was fortunate to get mine for about retail through a reseller, but i see them going for close to $200 on the bay..
mean.gif

it's the first real laker colorway too
grin.gif
yeah I think I've made my decision haha. Ill muster up that $$ one way or another. I was close to pulling the trigger on those volts when they restocked on NDC.. but again, was low on the funds at the time. I regret it
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
yeah I think I've made my decision haha. Ill muster up that $$ one way or another. I was close to pulling the trigger on those volts when they restocked on NDC.. but again, was low on the funds at the time. I regret it :\

I mean worse case if you have a credit card then just throw them on there. this CW is gonna be HOT :x

I put fire red V's on my card n i still haven't even worn them smh :smh: but i payed off my small balance recently so it's all good i guess...>D

Last edited:
^2nd best kobe 8 so far bhind xmas imo

For those who missed or passed, recommend getting them, really nice cw.

All these random restocks have been nikes way of hitting resellers in the balls. It's not going to stop it but hopefully people will start to think twice before paying those ludicrous prices.

Im just waiting to see what these blue snakes and red snakes gonna look like before I say Im completely done with the 8s

Pythons, Camos:Red, and Sulfurs is well over enuff for me, but still gotta see wusup

Im just waiting to see what these blue snakes and red snakes gonna look like before I say Im completely done with the 8s

Pythons, Camos:Red, and Sulfurs is well over enuff for me, but still gotta see wusup

These are the red snakes

Ready to see the blue snakes.
Homes are growing on me

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question (Don't own many kobe 8's). Went to FTL today and they happened to have a pair of volts in my size. Anyway I copped them with the Bday coupon. Was retail $150 for these? I know box price is $140. Trying to find out if there was an error at checkout. >D

Got the matching shorts too. :smokin
They ahve them on footlocker or eastbay?

^ Word I need those shorts :nerd:. The other day I copped some grey/volt sweatshorts that match perfect with them, but for the hotter summer days I'd like to have some ball shorts for em.

Last edited:
wow.. those midsoles are shiny! not feelin' em.. picture's from sneakerhead.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom