OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I actually like the blue coral snakes. Blue is my favorite color so it was an easy choice. Will definitely be grabbing a pair.

I like the blue corral snakes better than the blue lights personally. I don't think I'll cop them, but they're pretty nice IMO

From the catalog pic of the Lifestyles that I saw the upper looks completely different. It looked better than those in the pic above. The swoosh was on the toe box.

Last edited:
^ those kobe 8's have the same upper as the new IDs..

they aren't IDs though because of the laces and the signature
word im guessing the midsole and heel cup is squadron blue, seeing as the original color description on em had stated squadron blue in it

We can one 1 and share it, I'll keep it for a coupe of days and send it USPS media mail to you :tongue:

Superhero's are sitting but for my size it didn't, 9's. I liked them personal.

The Black/Gold will not sit for very long if at all on certain sizes! I'm personal getting them! Find a computer on vacation or a location to get them sir.
Oh im def taking the macbook I just dont know how great the wifi gonna be in the hotel. Might have to do it via mobile.
Since Kobe was the only player to wear them, unlike the Homes, Inlines or Purple Fades, I'm gonna assume they're not going to release. Chances are they're a P.E.

I really hope I'm wrong tho...
True makes sense, they were listed as PE when I clicked the picture to save it, but im hoping youre wrong too I like these
Via jsoy23 "Kobe 8 lifestyle purple bottoms and the blue Kobe 8"

Red Camos today

Still my favorite 8

Mambacurial are last years 'WTK' either you hate or love them , I happen to love both

Last edited:
Red Camos today

Still my favorite 8

Surely not your 1st time wearing right?

Could have sworn you've unDs'd those and posted pics already right? Unless Im mistaken..

Finally the blue snakes..Not messing with those..

Guess I just need to see those red johns in detail before I hang it up on the 8...

Pre Sales up
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2898

im sold on these, but ill wait until the retail drop

Yeah I'm not cool with those prices. At least they have better pictures up. The pics they had earlier looked like doodoo and the reason why I thought this mashup would suck. Hopefully they're relatively easy to cop.

As much as I'm loving the Mambacurials, I hope Nike sticks to the traditional side Swoosh placement for the 9s.

man the hell with kickscrew.... if they would use priority shipping id be all over em.... shipping takes was too long

and in all honesty $245......................for those............................... :x ......................mmmmm no

Last edited:
give me my venice beach aka slurpees and the gradients...... and i thought i was done but those blue coral snakes with the red swoosh.....:nerd:

release date for mambacurials yet??? sorry if posted I looked around and checked the first page (that takes forever to get updated) and see nada. Have not been following this thread since the Easters dropped.

Back
Top Bottom