OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

I JUST ORDERED THE 8S FROM NDC.

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST KOBE SIG SINCE THE ZK1.

I CONTEMPLATED COPPING THOSE DMV KDS INSTEAD BUT

I WENT WITH THESE SINCE IT SEEMS LIKE A BETTER TRAINING SHOE FOR THE GYM

Am I wrong in assuming the X-Mas Lights are going to be on NDC? Got a few gift cards, I'd love to use on those.

For those that picked up their pairs or tried them on.. do they fit true to size or would the VIII's fall under the go 0.5 size up. I have wide feet and the V's and VI's were true to size for me and the VII's had to go half size up. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

bday coupon worked for your store? gonna hit up mine in a few hours, coming back with a pair will be determined by if they let me use it.

BIRTHDAY

Then why the heck do they send us a code when you get it regardless. :smh: Wanted us to feel special or what. Oh well just wanted to put that code out there in case somebody not a member uses it.

haha beats me.

I had that email code ("a thank you gift for our most loyal customers") tryin to make us feel special, but forgot to use it when I ordered the sulfurs earlier. So went to chat with a rep and he told me he can't apply that code for my placed order but it doesn't matter since my order already qualified for the 2 day shipping with a delivery date of the 24th. :D I thought that I only got the free standard shipping when I placed the order (which I was fine with) so that was good to hear.

Yea at first I though it was 150 but she said 140 and with the coupon came out to $125... Oh yea

even though i have not tried them on i can tell they fit like the VI or Lunarglide 4s. I could be wrong depending on your foot :D

From some of the replies on this topic, I thought FNL was carrying the Kobe this time around. However I don't see it online and I just called the store in my area and they said they aren't carrying the Kobe's. So what's the deal FNL employees in this forum? Could you let us fellow NTer's know what the story is, thanks in advance.

even though i have not tried them on i can tell they fit like the VI or Lunarglide 4s. I could be wrong depending on your foot :D

I'll be looking forward to your opinion of their fit since you have the LG4s as well. :nerd:

Last edited:
Can someone please tell us how these fit compared to former Kobe's?!?!
Too me they are just like the VI and VII's, I got a size 10.5 in my VI and VII and for the kobe 8 10.5 also. Im a 10 but I got a size bigger since the VIs and fits the same, so get the same as the other kobes

Back
Top Bottom