OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do u guys think it will be easy tk cop the gradients in store like i can wake up saturday morning when they first open and get a pair? Or would i have to wake up early and wait in line? If so i will just order online

i honestly think you will be fine if you wake up at 5 (pacific time) to grab them online....

We're not getting the gradients here 
ohwell.gif
 i was hoping to were them right away.. o well online it is

Last edited:
How long before a drop date do footlockers get their stock? I wanna call and check, but I feel like waiting till later in the week when they will be sure they have them or not.

How long before a drop date do footlockers get their stock? I wanna call and check, but I feel like waiting till later in the week when they will be sure they have them or not.

I remember a few pages back an ftl employee said wednesday is when they get their stock. Call wed. night maybe to see?

Everytime I call up here, i get the "Oh, they came in today but I'm not sure how many we got":smh:

I remember a few pages back an ftl employee said wednesday is when they get their stock. Call wed. night maybe to see?

Everytime I call up here, i get the "Oh, they came in today but I'm not sure how many we got":smh:

Thanks, yea I figured thursday would be best. The employees dont know **** to begin with, so the closer to sat the better.

man i wont be in town on saturday...and i wont have internet connection....what do i do? you guys think this will sell out? 

Are the insoles on the SuperHero elites silppery? People saying to put lotion in some shoes... are the black/gold elites gonna be nike+?

You put potion on the bottom of the insole if your insoles are squeaky. The black/gold elites are supposed to be nike+

Got to check out the June release calendar from FTL and here's what we get to look forward to in June:

06/01 - KOBE 8 ELITE + WHT/GOLD

06/15 - KOBE 8 RED/ORG

06/29 - KOBE 8 BLU/CRIM/SQUAD

Can't wait to see the pictures for the upcoming releases. 

Just purchased some BHM's
happy.gif
How much did you pay?

Got to check out the June release calendar from FTL and here's what we get to look forward to in June:

06/15 - KOBE 8 RED/ORG

Nike is in full attack mode on my wallet after being dormant since easter CW.

Last edited:

06/15 - KOBE 8 RED/ORG

im guna assume those RED/Orange is the pair Vanessa has on her IG?? can anyone confirm that?? if so there is nothing for me in june

:wow:

Never would have thought "Kobes" would fetch that much, ever. I would have laughed back in 2008 after the 3's came out.

BHM's are nice, but not that nice.
There are a few Kobe's that go for much more. Kobe IV MLK, Kobe IV Chaos, Kobe V Game of Death, Kobe V Big Stage Away, just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom