OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really hope that the fades don't sell out in seconds. I mean I'm def gonna be online at 8, but this will be my first kobe 8 release online. Can anyone w firsthand experience tell me how easy it was to buy any previous GRs online?
When I bought my Red Camos online they put me in a 7 minute queue and then I was able to purchase the shoe. This was on the nike.com website.

Thanks for the Packers heads up.. i'm depending on a friend to come through for me on swoosh. hopefully they pop up as $84

I also got 45$ in rewards I was hooding to use with a 20$ off coupon I recieved with them or the bday coupon. If allowed it would be 80$ out the door. Can you stack rewards with a coupon?

My family pic:

Will check out the fades everyone is so in love with this weekend... And probably fall in love with them myself (just being honest here lol)

I also got 45$ in rewards I was hooding to use with a 20$ off coupon I recieved with them or the bday coupon. If allowed it would be 80$ out the door. Can you stack rewards with a coupon?

tried it once but they said one or the other.

Last edited:
"Only one reward card can be used per transaction."

From the back of the Rewards cards. 
tongue.gif

anybody know of any reasonable legit places to get a pair of GC'S? any known sellers on ebay? dont wanna end up with some fakes or some ebay nightmare.

I work at the Macy's at Roosevelt field so I knew about the finishline for a while but the #for Herald Square is 212-695-4400 jus go trough the prompt for the men's shoe department and ask for the Kobe's that were supposed to be sold in finishline.

Lol I'm here at the Macy's and I wouldn't even consider it a finishline, far from it, just a little corner with general release sneakers, but they do have the kobe 8 Easters, scooped a pair up

Lol I'm here at the Macy's and I wouldn't even consider it a finishline, far from it, just a little corner with general release sneakers, but they do have the kobe 8 Easters, scooped a pair up

Glad to see everyone scooping up a pair. I'm stuck downstairs closing up the women shoe floor [emoji]128548[/emoji]

My arsenal of kobe 8s still got a lot of more buying to do. Next are the fades this Saturday.

Last edited:
I understand doing raffles for Retros even if they're GR because the Jordan scene is redic.. But to do raffles on all GR Nikes? Smh man.

So did packers release the purple gradients already or was it a notice of release? I clicked the link and keep getting a 404 not found :frown:

Fades are a GR right? Cause.. Foot Locker at Arden is doing raffles for them... lol...
my hoh said the same thing while standing in front of every GR kobe still on the wall.... Everything except Easters , Christmas and sulfurs are left.. They said they done raffles on every kobe release :smh:
I will just order them ...everything don't need a dam raffle

my hoh said the same thing while standing in front of every GR kobe still on the wall.... Everything except Easters , Christmas and sulfurs are left.. They said they done raffles on every kobe release :smh:
I will just order them ...everything don't need a dam raffle

Yeah like I understand those CWs, because they have themes (except Sulfur). Themed Nike shoes have a lot of demand, so a raffle is understandable.

But a GR? LIKE COME ON DUDE LOL.

It's making me more worried about these than I should be.

Back
Top Bottom