OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really want 3 pairs of fades
smokin.gif
One to rock, one to stock, one to.... re-sell for $200?

Last edited:
Chaos is the best one IMO. Biased opinion since I have them too.
My family pic:

Will check out the fades everyone is so in love with this weekend... And probably fall in love with them myself (just being honest here lol)
Nice Chaos - I've been about to pull the trigger for a while now but all the new ID options sparked some ideas. I know in the end its all personal preference, but just looking for some input - what do you guys think about the coral snake purple instead of the holiday purple? I've also thought about going red on the inside like the Chaos 6's. Didn't know if anyone had tried it or had any reasons it wouldn't work.

those 5 ASG's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
What he said! Thats always been one of my favorites.

I have honestly never seen a pair of 6's in person - is that bubbly texture as big of a turn off in person as it is in pictures? Only pair I've almost e-copped were the Chaos and thats just cause the colors are so sick.

Kobe V All Stars were slept on by many... glad i got my pair. I remember seeing a few pairs go for retail or less on ebay a few years back. 3m on that red wood look :smokin

I finally picked up some grape V's this weekend and I'm more excited to get these purple fades! Grape V's can sit in the box for all I care I'm UDS'n those fades on site. :smokin

You guys are way over hyping the V ASG, I have them and there's nothing special about them. The 3m looks more pink than red in person. The IV is to plain and the VI is straight trash.

^ I disagree about the IV's. ASG IV's are SUPER clean and the best ASG kobe shoe to date imo. I loved the white snake skin leather, gradient toe, and milky sole along with the gold accents. As much as I love the more recent kobe's in the line (except the VII) you don't see simple but dope cw's. Everything is to the extreme and is super loud. Along with the fact we don't get a lakers cw until very late in the year whereas with the IV and V we got them early. VIII's are dope but we don't need all the bells and whistles on EVERY cw tho.

^ I disagree about the IV's. ASG IV's are SUPER clean and the best ASG kobe shoe to date imo. I loved the white snake skin leather, gradient toe, and milky sole along with the gold accents. As much as I love the more recent kobe's in the line (except the VII) you don't see simple but dope cw's. Everything is to the extreme and is super loud. Along with the fact we don't get a lakers cw until very late in the year whereas with the IV and V we got them early. VIII's are dope but we don't need all the bells and whistles on EVERY cw tho.

Exactly. I liked it better when all star shoes, or even all shoes for the matter werent loud for the sake of being loud.

Chaos is the best one IMO. Biased opinion since I have them too.

My family pic:

Will check out the fades everyone is so in love with this weekend... And probably fall in love with them myself (just being honest here lol)
Nice Chaos - I've been about to pull the trigger for a while now but all the new ID options sparked some ideas. I know in the end its all personal preference, but just looking for some input - what do you guys think about the coral snake purple instead of the holiday purple? I've also thought about going red on the inside like the Chaos 6's. Didn't know if anyone had tried it or had any reasons it wouldn't work.
Mine use the holiday pattern and same colors at the 6 ( red sock liner w/ purple laces) and I love them. Came out great. The holiday print makes the scales look like the kobe 6 scales.

Also niketown LA tweeted FCFS. So no RSVP for the playoff purple.

You can find corks now for 550 easily, kobe asgs are about250 n xmas bout 280. So about even value. Corks fall apart after 5-10 wears. So if you're a collector, corks. If u rock you're kicks like me , corks still. Lol trade em to some hypebeast for 1k bux of kobes etc.

You can find corks now for 550 easily, kobe asgs are about250 n xmas bout 280. So about even value. Corks fall apart after 5-10 wears. So if you're a collector, corks. If u rock you're kicks like me , corks still. Lol trade em to some hypebeast for 1k bux of kobes etc.
I know this is the Kobe thread, but is that really true about the Corks, as far as falling apart?

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom