OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

these court purples will make me feel ok flipping my bhm (i paid reseller price for those)

dubs im surprised if you didnt cop these...the first 'lakers' cw, 3m full logo and swoosh

I think he is buying the Gradients. In-store though.

or slow people trying to type their payment info...

I bet you wouldnt be saying this if they yanked your pair from your cart while in the process of checking out.
It's happened to me via finishline...I have no issues with Nike allowing the customer time (5min max) to checkout, but we all know to well that's not what's happening...

Copped! Wifey went up to Ftl@willowbrook and was able to get last size 13! Thanks random Ftl employee for holding them for her! She was able to use b'day coupon too!

Last edited:
easy cop my ***.  man it took a solid 17 mins of clickin on eastbay >.< last time i tried on eastbay they ripped my xx8 crimson outta my damn cart before i could check out >.< i swear its gettin harder and harder to get shoes from certain places. 

Got them from Villa dispite missing out on FTL. First pair of Kobes and im pumped 
happy.gif

Try eastbay/footlocker again people. sizes are easily adding.to cart now. good luck!

going back to sleep...

dont get over anxious and pay more than retail people.

These will more than likely re up within the next few hours.Id be really surprised if they dont. Look at all the other gr pairs... same thing. Dont hesitate when it does tho...

Peace!

Was able to get back thru to Eastbay for size 14. :pimp: Now to cop 13 from store. Congrats on those who got your pairs.

It's happened to me via finishline...I have no issues with Nike allowing the customer time (5min max) to checkout, but we all know to well that's not what's happening...
full discloser...I have 3 pairs in my cart right now and I probably wont be coppin, but since no one answered I'm probably just gonna try and figure out how long they hold, I thought it was 30min, but Im at 35 now....

Good to see most guys got theirs. LOVE this one.top 2 for sure. Sulfurs numba 1, fades numba 2, xmas numba 3. LOVE it.

Keep trying on Eastbay. Just added a 12 to my cart. My ASGs in a 12 don't fit as snug as I expected them to so my 11.5 from Nike should do.

forgot I still had a Nike bot on chrome, clicked the shoe and bam size 9 in my cart. lol now it's the waiting game

I wouldnt be shocked if Nike has their own team setup for RD so when 8am rolls around they buy up the sizes to create chaos amongst the consumers..

Or sumthin like that..

interested to see what sock color I choose with these. I noticed a lot of players for the Lakers wore these with white socks but I just have an undying love for black socks and i have a feeling these will look real incognito-like with some mid NBA black socks. 

Back
Top Bottom