OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone in the Houston area know if the Purple Gradients sold out in stores that had them? I wasn't able to get them today and just wanted to see if they were all gone by now.

I'm sorry for being fashion police, but I can't resist. Did you cop the short shorts at Ross also?
Forget the fashion police, get the real police. Pretty sure thats a crack house.
LMAOOO I guess dude took my post about jeans police and booty shorts literally
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Purple Fades are NOT GRs.

GRs are in every store. Those Seahawks Griffeys that dropped today are everywhere. Every store has them.....in every mall. When only certain Footlockers carry them & no other brick stores.....that's NOT a GR. When Footaction, DTLR, Champs, Shoe City, Finishline etc none of them carried Fades, but all have them had those Griffeys. So tell me which is the real GR.

Even back home only 4 Footlockers had Fades. That's 4 stores in Md & 3 of them were HOHs. How is that a GR?

Call them limited GR if you must.....but Fades definitely aren't GRs.

How a company distributes a shoe =/= production numbers. Just look at foams. FTL distributes them mainly to the east coast. So if only one FTL in my city gets them, does that automatically make it a limited release even tho they're sitting in NY?

Oh, and I'm 99% sure those Tiffany's are fake. Word to the fake grinch's dude picked up from there. I could obviously be wrong, but it just doesn't add up.

Last edited:
Didn't get the Purple Gradients today.  Was feeling them when they first surfaced, but for some reason decided not to cop.

Saw this pic on Twitter today.  Now these I want.  Anyone have any info on these?  I thought they were the Gradients at first but then I saw that the pattern and sole were different.

Didn't get the Purple Gradients today.  Was feeling them when they first surfaced, but for some reason decided not to cop.

Saw this pic on Twitter today.  Now these I want.  Anyone have any info on these?  I thought they were the Gradients at first but then I saw that the pattern and sole were different.
Probably an id

It is an edit my cousin did it to his lebron 9's

i thought it was maybe the red camo's that were edited, but if he changed the hue of the pic, then wouldn't the liner change as well? why's it grey?

Purple Fades are NOT GRs.

GRs are in every store. Those Seahawks Griffeys that dropped today are everywhere. Every store has them.....in every mall. When only certain Footlockers carry them & no other brick stores.....that's NOT a GR. When Footaction, DTLR, Champs, Shoe City, Finishline etc none of them carried Fades, but all have them had those Griffeys. So tell me which is the real GR.

Even back home only 4 Footlockers had Fades. That's 4 stores in Md & 3 of them were HOHs. How is that a GR?

Call them limited GR if you must.....but Fades definitely aren't GRs.

good point,

as i said only Footlocker had these, finishline, champs, footaction, shoe palace and shiek all in the same mall, didn;t get em.

If this is GR, then its some funky GR release for only 1 out of the big stores to have em

Those are the red camos with a different color filter making them look different. 
Damn, here I was hoping it was an actual colorway being released. 
frown.gif

I really do like that pattern they used on the Red Camos and Blue Lights, wish they would come out with more colorways in that pattern, or make it available on ID.

Damn got my hopes up. Change the heel clip to black and I would cop. Didn't get the red camo yots but these I would. Wish that pattern was on iD.

Woooah now I like this cw than the fades, never thought it can be this good purple camo

i thought it was maybe the red camo's that were edited, but if he changed the hue of the pic, then wouldn't the liner change as well? why's it grey?
He probably just filtered the red to purple but then black&white'd everything but the purple. Sneaky guy.

Gave up on this release when I overslept online but then decided to rush to my nearest HOHs as a last resort and was able to get my pair .

Back
Top Bottom