OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just got the Grey/Volts and want another pair of Kobe 8's, but they are hard to find at this point. I want a blue pair. I'm not really a fan of the super heroes and VB's. 

The swoosh is not orange. Look at the reflection. Even if you still insist it's orange, look at the Jumpman. Almost same color. No way the Jumpman is orange lol. It's the metallic sheen(or angle/lighting) that gives off the orange hue. Those will be my only pair of 8 that will have a clear sole(or blue tint).

They sell rats at the dollar store ? 

anyways i think i will be passing on the vb's for now.. seen a couple other things that i wanna pick up first

The swoosh is not orange. Look at the reflection. Even if you still insist it's orange, look at the Jumpman. Almost same color. No way the Jumpman is orange lol. It's the metallic sheen(or angle/lighting) that gives off the orange hue. Those will be my only pair of 8 that will have a clear sole(or blue tint).

Jumpan isn't orange.

U may be correct sir about the swoosh also..

Which will only make me think about recanting my statement and contemplate on grabbing these. Damnit.

And no GrizzlyAnimal lol..

Dollar General 1st and then to the Pet Store for the feeder...

Last edited:
color is chilling red bro same as the pythons if u own a pair u know that at angles the swoosh can look a bit orange

color is chilling red bro same as the pythons if u own a pair u know that at angles the swoosh can look a bit orange
I don't think pictures do any justice for chilling red. The color really jumps off the pythons (and the CP3s that use it) in person.

oh snap. so its the same reflective red swoosh thats on the pythons?

blue snakes are a insta cop... especially with that milky clear sole... my body is ready

I don't think pictures do any justice for chilling red. The color really jumps off the pythons (and the CP3s that use it) in person.

We're gonna just have to see more detailed pics and compare the two is what it boils down to..

Last edited:
My girl came home from taking finals and had on her area72s. Look better in gs sizes

They do. This girl at Footaction had them on and I was thinking the same thing.

On guys in mens sizes I hate them and think they're one of the bottom three colorways.

Last edited:
yup someone posted the color description a while ago... colors were blitz blue, squadron blue, n chilling red

oh snap. so its the same reflective red swoosh thats on the pythons?

blue snakes are a insta cop... especially with that milky clear sole... my body is ready

These are so beautiful in person! Upset at the pair I received from NDC though. The purple lining above the black midsole on the top pair is so uneven and it bothers me so I'll be returning these. Hopefully they are still available around Socal.

Nice pic, I wore mine most of last weekend. Love these. Might actually get another pair.

I just dont need 4 pairs of this shoe...

But how can u pass on your fav color on a hot shoe?

Lol, and if I tell my lady Im gonna possibly get these, I wont hear the end of it(Like itll make a difference anyway ha)

But, the only other shoe Ive bought 4 pairs of ever has been the Jordan XI.

Maybe I'll let it be a gametime decision..:rolleyes

I just dont need 4 pairs of this shoe...

But how can u pass on your fav color on a hot shoe?

Lol, and if I tell my lady Im gonna possibly get these, I wont hear the end of it(Like itll make a difference anyway ha)

But, the only other shoe Ive bought 4 pairs of ever has been the Jordan XI.

Maybe I'll let it be a gametime decision..:rolleyes

Fades are a necessity my man. If you want 4 pair of them.....kick it up!

Blue snakes are pretty clean, but ill be passing.

I think I might be done with 8s until black elites can be had for 140ish, and a true Laker (something with both purple and yellow) releases.

Those blue coral snakes remind me of the Blake griffen hyperdunks. Because of how unattainable those were, I'll probably grab them.

Back
Top Bottom