OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Local FTL told me it was first come first serve on the elites tomorrow. I asked how many sizes they had and he told me he wasn't allowed to say...

Guy at my HoH told me they had the EXTs in, asked if I wanted one. I thought they got restocked on the YotS...it was the LS. I do kind of dig them, though. The upper isn't EM, it's a heavier and stiffer fabric. The leather on the "heel counter" is pretty nice. Sole seems grippy enough but the cushioning is kind of trash. If they had some Lunarlon like the Kobe x Koston they'd be pretty hard to resist.

I'm pretty sure it was you who was compiling a list of people saying they weren't copping the VB. I could be mistaken.
Don't think that was me. If it was then I don't even remember. I said something about people changing their minds on release day though.

Picked up these great socks today. I like to compliment my kicks and rep my team when I can. Not crazy about long socks and low tops but I had to test this combo out. I liked it. Still have only tried my Purp Fades on in the house. Maybe I'll unleash it on the streets later...

Picked up these great socks today. I like to compliment my kicks and rep my team when I can. Not crazy about long socks and low tops but I had to test this combo out. I liked it. Still have only tried my Purp Fades on in the house. Maybe I'll unleash it on the streets later...

I like those Socks may I ask where you got them from?

i just thought about how ridiculous the price of the elite id's is going to be 
mean.gif
 i hope nike doesn't rape us for solid colorways

i know the mambacurials are hyped and i know they will sell out online but i wonder if i will have to wait a couple hours ahead of time before a store opens to get them in baltimore. ima try my luck with raffles first. i think i have good chances

At least they're not $280 like the Lebrons.

My DSG VB size 12 was back ordered and cancelled. But got a notification they're fulfilling the order and readying them for shipping.

I want the Elites with the military discount. If they're on FNL, I can use WC and $20 off.

Last edited:
Are the insoles in the Roshes lunarlon or solarsoft? Or are they the same thing? I had a pair of Roshes and also a pair of Solarsoft Benassi slides and the cushioning feels exactly the same, really great material though

they are lunar, they feel different. solarsoft is used for sandals and lunar used for shoes. those moccasins are practically sandals.

:lol:

LMFAO!!!i wear those socks to go to sleep

If my order for the VB's was back ordered with DSG, will they eventually cancel it? Just not sure on my odds of getting my size 12

Back
Top Bottom