OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn checked my paypal, and due to the australian dollar dropping i had to pay 310 dollars altogether...instead of 280..

Damn checked my paypal, and due to the australian dollar dropping i had to pay 310 dollars altogether...instead of 280..
sick.gif
that's a lot of cash for Elites
mean.gif
sorry to hear that mate

:x that's a lot of cash for Elites :{ sorry to hear that mate
Yea, usually the shipping is around 35-40. But the more the shoe cost, ditto for the shipping..

They dont sell many kobe 8 around here, only a couple of the colourways and they cost 220...

son, why are you paying $280 in the first place? tell me your in a diff country or something

called all  my local footlockers and they all said no for the curials. ima wait a couple more days. hopefully they show on the footlocker launch map, right now they arent up or on footlocker release calender.

i live in baltimore

called all  my local footlockers and they all said no for the curials. ima wait a couple more days. hopefully they show on the footlocker launch map, right now they arent up or on footlocker release calender.

i live in baltimore

Think it's a HOH release only. I hope not, don't feel like driving all the way there

Noob question but what makes a FTL a HoH? I just looked if my area had any and turns out the FTL I go to is one. Is it just the larger selection in shoes?
Hoh is supposed get more pairs of every shoe, more elite socks, more basketball shoes, more basketball stuff and player exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom