OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only have 2 pairs on lock so far, I don't think my 5 pair goal is going to work out. Best case scenario this morning is a cop another 2 pairs on NDC...

Wusup lewi..

But why do u go for 5 pairs of kix my guy?

Friends and family too?

Not one those who hate or don't approve, just thought Id ask..

Do I have to follow @Nikestore or can I just refresh their page?  I don't plan on creating a twitter just for this

Just picked mine up from Nike Lenox. I was in and out in 5 minutes. This was my first time getting a release at Lenox b/c I usually get my kicks online. When I get to the gate...they still asked me what size I needed...that was weird to me..anyways....these are dope in person....

Good luck everyone

Just picked mine up from Nike Lenox. I was in and out in 5 minutes. This was my first time getting a release at Lenox b/c I usually get my kicks online. When I get to the gate...they still asked me what size I needed...that was weird to me..anyways....these are dope in person....

They opened early for these? I thought most of them were opening regular hours.

how do they fit?

Good luck NT FAM.....

Brace yourself for the "easy cop", "failed on NDC", "wasn't meant to be", and "back to bed" 

5/5 so far with twitter links, but i still get reeeeeal antsy around 4:55

good luck NT!

Back
Top Bottom