OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Forgot to log in to ebates before. I opened a tracking ticket and submitted a request for "wheres my cash back"

any of you guys have experience getting it to hit the account like this?

hopefully Nike NYC doesn't sell them after 930 because I'm going at 12 :lol: :smh:

Lol they have a good track record for that, hope people pick up their pairs up before they give them away. Waiting until 5pm is not a good idea, even though nikenyc probably got ripped for their last stunt

fp6tty.gif

LMAO X_X LMAO IM DEAD LMAO

Wow 15 pages in one night! So how was the release cause I passed on these but hopefully people were able to cop

I'll never buy from a big cartel pre-order. It's the worst way to "secure" your pair.

Only time I ever had I did a little research on the dude I was paying and it turns out he was a registered sex offender. I cancelled my order, and he cancelled everyone else's a day after release.

Last edited:
Just left NikeTown NYC, There wasn't many boxes there and as stated before they usually have stack upon stack. Was able to score a second pair on NDC this morning as well, today was a good day :smokin.

I'll never buy from a big cartel pre-order. It's the worst way to "secure" your pair.

Only time I ever had I did a little research on the dude I was paying and it turns out he was a registered sex offender. I cancelled my order, and he cancelled everyone else's a day after release.
thats why i put instagram to show proof i get the kicks

Got in line at NDC but sold out before my turn...BLOWN...But I'm about to find out soon if my backup plan works out...The Wifey is out HOH in line. She is the BEST.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom